Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Hi Phil,
Villa vs the Baggies next season after all thanks to a big help from the Gooners.
Nothing like derby days to pack in the punters. [emoji3]

Jambo, it’s Wolves who are big rivals, but always enjoy a trip to Perry Bar to play the shite. Very pleased to be back.
  • Like 1

I am really missing not being out there right now and but great to see you back up and running with the local regulars. Long may it continue to keeping going and other bars too. It just means there’s more to go around for those out there right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A big thank you to everyone who came to the bar in July.
The numbers are in. I’m not planning on early retirement just yet, but not bad at all.

A combination of prudence, smart business and hard work meant I made a half decent profit, even after dropping my prices and only being open till midnight.

This month may be harder. Many regulars are returning home and most of the decent sport (Champions League) is at a bad time for customers.

We are open till 2:00am every night now.

I had to let three girls go so I could get some new ladies in. That’s not an easy thing to do, but the lineup is a lot fresher and I’m happy with things, even though we have lost familiar faces. I made sure the staff were properly compensated. I’ve always said it’s not a popularity contest. I’m no David Brent.

So many people asking me when the borders will be open and the answer is a straight “I don’t know”! My heart is with all the bar regulars who can’t make it at the moment. The bar is doing ok but it’s shit without all your faces. Yes, I miss the money, but I like talking to people, hearing your stories, it seems so unfair.

I remember seeing a Leeds meetup on here last year with so many regulars and I wasn’t there. That’s how it feels.

Anyway, baggies in the Premier League, Arsenal FA cup winners, that will please a former boss.
Here’s to August.
Phil

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2