Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

29 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Rugby fans, the World. Up is back with England v USA today at 5:45pm.
It looks great on the 75 inch screen, full sound, air conditioned throughout and , let’s all say it together, 1-2-3 NO
BUFFERING

Sad to say, I've only ever caught a few minutes of rugby here and there. Since the Yanks are playing today I'll have to break that streak. The little bit I've caught I have to say I'm impressed. They really get knocked around a lot, and the best part they don't stop the game like they do for all the pretend injuries in football. See you a bit later this afternoon.

• Like 2

Sad to say, I've only ever caught a few minutes of rugby here and there. Since the Yanks are playing today I'll have to break that streak. The little bit I've caught I have to say I'm impressed. They really get knocked around a lot, and the best part they don't stop the game like they do for all the pretend injuries in football. See you a bit later this afternoon.

Great to see you mate. Thanks for coming down.

2 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Rugby was insane.
Well done Japan, beating Ireland.
A bit quiet in the bar now.
Plenty of sport on the way, some cracking girls who are old school and take care.
Aircon and cold beer.

That was a great game to watch, Japan in the 2nd half were awesome, well deserved win.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1