NFL

Stillearly

12 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Another peach of a game…..after losing both wagers I was unperturbed, rubbed my genie and doubled down on the OVER at 45.5…… Need 16 points in 30 minutes between Josh & Mahomes

IMG_0463.jpeg

We must be different, when I rub my genie, I forget about football.

Who's the toghest ? Full/half back, Linebacker, Tight End, or Defensive Back ?

Personally I'd say a Defensive Back. They have to run around like mother fcukers. And when they hit you it can be devestatlying hard.

An hour to go……Never thought Baltimore tickets would be cheaper than San Francisco, maybe lots of KC fans making the trip? This is in CAD $ but still ridiculous, then again the closest many fans will ever get to a SuperBowl

image.png

I took Detroit and the points it was too many points 100 bucks not a big deal at all I would have rather lost that hundred. But you got to play all four quarters and they didn't do that. You either win the super bowl and you're on top or you going to a big pool of losers Detroit is in there with Atlanta the Jets the Giants the raiders no better you either win it all or you're a loser.

• Like 1

“Winning isn’t everything, but it’s the only thing,” Vince Lombardi, the late, legendary former head coach of the Green Bay Packers, once said. “In our business there is no second place; you’re either first, or last.”

46 minutes ago, fygjam said:

“Winning isn’t everything, but it’s the only thing,” Vince Lombardi, the late, legendary former head coach of the Green Bay Packers, once said. “In our business there is no second place; you’re either first, or last.”

Absolutely I couldn't agree more if you don't win you're right there with the worst teams you're all the same

• 2 weeks later...

Not long now….🇨🇦 Nick Taylor still has a shot at the Phoenix PGA event so I have not really bothered with all the pre-festivities

Put a few cents on this long shot, ambitious yes but 400-1 is not supposed to win 

Anyway hoping for a shootout go KC! 

IMG_0570.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

20 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Never count out Mahomes……ended up being a great game

Yeah, tough to watch for me, being a bay area guy from Calif. You know I am NOT an expert but.....seemed like the 49ers defense, really played badly the last 2 set of series. Ok so in OT we go down and get the 3 points, then the defense can't get 1 stop with 1:53 left on the clock and they let KC go down and get 3 points too? 

Then they let them march 75 yards for the final touchdown and at no point they can get a stop and win the game?  Just frustrated.....you knew it was not going to be the 49ers day...one of their better linebackers, Dre Greenlaw, just jogging on the field, completely wrecks his Achilles Heel and will not ( according to reports) be able to play next season as this is a 1 year recovery???  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1