COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

6 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

probably longer than your reflexic brain dead behaviour

Now now, stop trolling. You are entitled to your opinion AND SO AM I, so kindly piss right off. Thank you.

You post like one of these old zimmer frame rejects from the old Secrets forum...lol lol

Edited by farangme
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Good thing they "opened" up Texas USA ...

More work for heath care facilities (i.e., they've got room) --  and undertakers (i.e., plenty of space in TX).

"Texas reported 1,801 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday — the biggest single-day jump in cases since the pandemic began...

...The surge in positive cases comes at the same time Texas has seen a spike in deaths over the last three days.
The state reported 33 more deaths on Saturday, bringing the three-day total to 147 — the worst three days since the pandemic began.
On Thursday the state reported 58 deaths — the highest single-day increase in deaths in one day in Texas during the fight against COVID-19."

Massive jump in Texas COVID-19 cases

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/article/Massive-jump-in-Texas-COVID-19-cases-15275484.php

4 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

NZHer.JPG

Covid 19 coronavirus: Spike in cases 
as lockdowns ease in Australia

16 May, 2020 1:48pm

Australia reported its highest number of new coronavirus cases in almost a month yesterday.

Thirty cases were confirmed on Friday, two in Queensland, eight in New South Wales and 20 in Victoria, where two outbreaks at a McDonald's restaurant and meat processing facility continue to grow.

In total, Australia has recorded 7035 cases of Covid-19: 3071 in New South Wales, 1554 in Victoria, 1054 in Queensland, 439 in South Australia, 554 in Western Australia, 226 in Tasmania, 107 in the Australian Capital Territory and 30 in the Northern Territory. The death toll stands at 98.

As coronavirus restrictions continue to lift around Australia, the country is being warned the virus could "take hold" if people don't get themselves tested after a nurse slipped under the radar in Queensland.

The nurse, who continued working through mild symptoms and took a trip to Brisbane, was diagnosed with the virus yesterday. Today, the state's chief health officer said this should serve as a warning the virus could resurge if people with even mild symptoms didn't come forward to get tested, despite only one new case being confirmed in the state overnight.

(READ MORE)

Good post. Take heed ye of "open 'er up". Open "smart". But open.

I hope its successful, the vaccine I mean.

The process of microchipipng is a long way off and only appears in James Bond,, Mission Impossible and Scifi movies. 

If a vaccine is successful and can be delivered in September then I suspect that the first batch will go to NHS front line staff, those over 60  and those with certain underline health problems and then roll out down the population. 

Of course there will be some people who refuse it or not bother but at least it will be there and free at the point of service at Doctors surgeries and hospitals etc. 

I have had a flu jab every year for the last 5 years and have not caught the flu. 

No vaccination is completely successful. However if they develop a vaccine that is even 90% successful it should make a huge difference and help get the country back on its feet again. 

The most positive news I have read for days. 

September is only 4 months away 

• Like 3

BBC2.JPG

European countries set to further ease lockdowns 

Italy and Spain are among a number of European countries that are set to further ease their coronavirus lockdown restrictions from Monday.

Most businesses in Italy, including bars and hairdressers, will be free to reopen after more than two months of nationwide lockdown measures. On Sunday, Italy recorded the fewest daily deaths since it entered lockdown in March. It said 145 people had died with the virus in the previous 24 hours. This marked a significant drop from its highest daily death toll, which was more than 900 on 27 March.

Spain is set to relax its restrictions outside of Madrid and Barcelona, with groups of up to 10 people free to meet.
The measures follow consistent drops in the number of daily recorded deaths. In Spain, the daily death toll fell below 100 for the first time since it imposed its lockdown restrictions.

6 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

The process of microchipipng is a long way off and only appears in James Bond,, Mission Impossible and Scifi movies.

Hardly.  It's not mainstream but there are multiple projects for microchipping humans.  This from over a year and a half ago.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin

3 hours ago, KWA said:

Hardly.  It's not mainstream but there are multiple projects for microchipping humans.  This from over a year and a half ago.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin

For the moment the microchip is in your phone. But as soon as governments think they can get away with it, or are offered a "good" reason sure they will push for the next step.

And most people will applaud ! 

11 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

For the moment the microchip is in your phone. But as soon as governments think they can get away with it, or are offered a "good" reason sure they will push for the next step.

The Swedes seem to like it 

Interprovincial travel is very restricted here, mainly to avoid the big migration at the end of Ramadan, and also to avoid the new jobless to flee the cities.

So between Bali and Java, no personal vehicles and no buses. Only pedestrians.

Result today (or yesterday ?) :

Meanwhile of course beaches are closed ......

What a joke, the whole thing !

I wasn't implying that we don't have microtecnology 

I was talking about the use of it against our will by some greater power. Maybe like some evil James Bond character 

Those described have voluntarily used a chip process. 

But relating to Covid 19 no such chip has been discussed 

I was referring to a vaccine that maybe available in September and nothing to do with microchiping humans. 

Most of us would know that a vaccine is a liquid placed in a vile and injected usually in the arm and not Intravenously

We have electronic tagging for criminals on licence and those deemed  to be danger to the public to monitor their movements. I can't see this being used on a National scale for C19. 

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Based on the way the vast vast majority of people have supported the covid lockdowns I think your 100% right about the microchip implants......People will be lined up around the block to get implanted......

I would guess only about 2-3% of people would refuse to get microchipped and far less than 1% would be willing to pay the ultimate price for refusing....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, fforest said:

Based on the way the vast vast majority of people have supported the covid lockdowns I think your 100% right about the microchip implants......People will be lined up around the block to get implanted......SATAN WILL BE DELIGHTED....

I would guess only about 2-3% of people would refuse to get microchipped and far less than 1% would be willing to pay the ultimate price for refusing....

Sensible people would not need to be microchipped and simply follow the guidelines until advised otherwise. I certainly would not allow myself to have an implant.

But seriously it ain't gonna happen any time soon if ever. 

That said,  for those who go rogue and super spreaders maybe they should be given ankle tags 😊😊

28 minutes ago, fforest said:

Based on the way the vast vast majority of people have supported the covid lockdowns I think your 100% right about the microchip implants......People will be lined up around the block to get implanted......

Oh dear, what is going to keep you conspiracy theorists awake at night in the future.

Intelligent people supported the lockdowns because they know that that is the epidemiological way to combat an infectious agent where there are no known medical procedures or treatments available.

Now that the lockdowns have worked and they have where I am situated, the lockdowns are being lifted.

Travellers in future may be required to produce a Covid-19 vaccination certificate just like a yellow fever vaccination is required by some countries today and has been for many years.

Take your foil hat and underwear to the metal recyclers, you may get a good price for it.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Intelligent people supported the lockdowns because they know that that is the epidemiological way to combat an infectious agent where there are no known medical procedures or treatments available.

😂😂😂

Behave yourself. 

Bunch of sheep slavishly following their government without stopping to evaluate the evidence for themselves.

'intelligent people'. 

😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂😂😂

Behave yourself. 

Bunch of sheep slavishly following their government without stopping to evaluate the evidence for themselves.

'intelligent people'. 

😂😂😂😂

Of course we, the smart people, evaluated the evidence.

We accepted that the lockdowns were necessary.

And now we reap the rewards. Lockdowns being lifted. Only 9 deaths, all associated with cruise ships or coming in from overseas. Now 4 people in hospital and only 1 of them in ICU.

Eat you hearts out. If your politicians had acted sooner instead of dithering around you could also be enjoying the lifting of restrictions.

• Haha 1