COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Not quite as sinister as this would make it seem, at least on Android phones.

Had a look on my phone and see under Services "COVID-19 Exposure Notifications". Clicking on that you can see two things have to happen for the service to work. One, you need to turn bluetooth on, and the second, most important one is this, "To turn on COVID-19 Exposure Notifications, install or finish setting up a participating app".

So no tracking apps were automatically installed, just the framework for one offered by Google.

If the fact that force downloaded this on people phones does not start ringing alarm bells I don't know what will...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, fforest said:

Because everyone will get onboard with the NWO-New Normal whether they want to or not.....Masked people have no voice...

26 minutes ago, fforest said:

If the fact that force downloaded this on people phones does not start ringing alarm bells I don't know what will...

If the 'All powerful NWO, Illuminati, green lizards' or whatever wanted to put something on your phone for whatever reason, I'm sure I could be done without anyone knowing except those in the know. 

After all, some actually in believe they have contrived to make the current situation all happen. Putting something on a phone covertly would be a piece of piss. 

Or perhaps it's not all a big conspiracy, just a thought, as crazy as that sounds ...

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

If the 'All powerful NWO, Illuminati, green lizards' or whatever wanted to put something on your phone for whatever reason, I'm sure I could be done without anyone knowing except those in the know. 

After all, some actually in believe they have contrived to make the current situation all happen. Putting something on a phone covertly would be a piece of piss. 

Or perhaps it's not all a big conspiracy, just a thought, as crazy as that sounds ...

There's a business opportunity here.

It doesn't install on Android versions less than 5.0 because it requires Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and that wasn't available until Android 5.0 (although you could recompile some of the  earlier system libraries setting the correct compile directive and get BLE).

Alternatively don't install any Covid-19 tracking app. As previously pointed out, it's only an API, still requires an app to be installed and access the API.

Alternatively just turn off Bluetooth.

Alternatively do a factory reset and don't install any software updates (remember to turn off automatic updates).

Some people are so naive, they think just because they paid a bundle of money for the phone is theirs (same goes for PCs). Just open google maps and turn on traffic. All the traffic data comes from Android phones where people didn't know they opted in to provide their location data to google.

Your telco knows your (phone's) location down to a few tens of metres any time the phone is turned on (and not in aeroplane mode).

5 minutes ago, fygjam said:

It doesn't install on Android versions less than 5.0 because it requires Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and that wasn't available until Android 5.0 (although you could recompile some of the  earlier system libraries setting the correct compile directive and get BLE).

Alternatively don't install any Covid-19 tracking app. As previously pointed out, it's only an API, still requires an app to be installed and access the API.

Alternatively just turn off Bluetooth.

Alternatively do a factory reset and don't install any software updates (remember to turn off automatic updates).

Some people are so naive, they think just because they paid a bundle of money for the phone is theirs (same goes for PCs). Just open google maps and turn on traffic. All the traffic data comes from Android phones where people didn't know they opted in to provide their location data to google.

Your telco knows your (phone's) location down to a few tens of metres any time the phone is turned on (and not in aeroplane mode).

How do they know if people are in their cars and not walking or on a train or bus?

9 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

How do they know if people are in their cars and not walking or on a train or bus?

They sorta don't. Just watch the top right square fill in.

How do you think he does it? I don't know

38 minutes ago, fygjam said:

That might explain why it's installed on my 8month old Thai phone, but not my 6 year old UK phone.

Or if it is, its VERY secret, as I can't find it!!

Anyone want a 6 year old J5mini, going cheap....

Edited by Painter

1 hour ago, Painter said:

That might explain why it's installed on my 8month old Thai phone, but not my 6 year old UK phone.

Or if it is, its VERY secret, as I can't find it!!

Anyone want a 6 year old J5mini, going cheap....

I have a Samsung S5........About 4 days ago my phone went kind of crazy binging ....I thought it was spam but when I looked at my phone my wallpaper had been changed....1st time this had ever happened...I looked for the Covid app but could not find it......I am pretty sure now this had some thing to do with this Covid thing.... So I just disabled google play just incase because I heard this would disable the Covid download......

• Great Info 1

3 hours ago, fforest said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/06/20/have-apple-and-google-suddenly-uploaded-a-covid-19-tracking-app-to-your-phone-android-iphone-exposure-notification-contact-tracing/#1cc27bc66054

To sum up, then: nobody can or will install a COVID-19 tracking app on your phone but you. At that point, you will have to agree to the various permissions the application requires to work effectively. As you were, nothing to see here.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, fforest said:

I have a Samsung S5........About 4 days ago my phone went kind of crazy binging ....I thought it was spam but when I looked at my phone my wallpaper had been changed....1st time this had ever happened...I looked for the Covid app but could not find it......I am pretty sure now this had some thing to do with this Covid thing.... So I just disabled google play just incase because I heard this would disable the Covid download......

This is why I won't own a smartphone. 

f**k this big brother shit. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, fforest said:

Put it on airplane mode just to be really sure .... 

• Great Info 1

33 minutes ago, galenkia said:

This is why I won't own a smartphone. 

f**k this big brother shit. 

It isn't big brother, it's a conspiracy theorist who could see black helicopters in a coal mine.

30 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Put it on airplane mode just to be really sure .... 

Doesn't that turn on the helicopter beacon?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Hes not all wrong.......The tests have a reputation for false positives....Just about everyone already has Corona DNA fragments in them.......Its not a one liner subject....But it can be found to be true if looked into.....

Edited by fforest

A serious spike is underway in some parts of the US...

Multiple Florida Hospitals Run Out of ICU Beds as Coronavirus Cases Spike

https://www.newsweek.com/multiple-florida-hospitals-run-out-icu-beds-coronavirus-cases-spike-1511934?fbclid=IwAR0bYStnCpkxlM-uWlHXcNcS0lKuwpTayfqUfnDKimism5xSWlOQqmMNVDY

...Florida health officials previously told Newsweek they attributed the sharp increase in cases to expanded testing procedures implemented throughout the state since it began reopening early last month. However, infectious disease experts and government leaders have warned that simultaneous increases in hospitalization numbers may signal a more serious uptick in transmission, one that could be linked to loosened restrictions for business operations and public gatherings...

COVID Is So Bad in Arizona They’re Running Out of Beds

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-is-so-bad-in-arizona-theyre-running-out-of-beds

...the state’s largest hospital system warned on Monday that its intensive care units were quickly approaching capacity, state and national experts called the upward case trend so “alarming” as to raise the possibility of a second stay-at-home lockdown order, The Arizona Republic first reported...

Edited by lazarus

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

A serious spike is underway in some parts of the US...

Multiple Florida Hospitals Run Out of ICU Beds as Coronavirus Cases Spike

https://www.newsweek.com/multiple-florida-hospitals-run-out-icu-beds-coronavirus-cases-spike-1511934?fbclid=IwAR0bYStnCpkxlM-uWlHXcNcS0lKuwpTayfqUfnDKimism5xSWlOQqmMNVDY

...Florida health officials previously told Newsweek they attributed the sharp increase in cases to expanded testing procedures implemented throughout the state since it began reopening early last month. However, infectious disease experts and government leaders have warned that simultaneous increases in hospitalization numbers may signal a more serious uptick in transmission, one that could be linked to loosened restrictions for business operations and public gatherings...

COVID Is So Bad in Arizona They’re Running Out of Beds

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-is-so-bad-in-arizona-theyre-running-out-of-beds

...the state’s largest hospital system warned on Monday that its intensive care units were quickly approaching capacity, state and national experts called the upward case trend so “alarming” as to raise the possibility of a second stay-at-home lockdown order, The Arizona Republic first reported...

seriously concerning ...if true

This is the group that does not believe in social distancing...

COVID-19 cases spiking in people under 30 as daily SC count tops 1,000

A day after South Carolina reported its largest single-day increase in coronavirus cases, state health officials broke that record after they identified 1,081 more Friday, bringing the statewide total number of cases to 22,608.

Before Friday, the Palmetto State had never seen a single day increase of 1,000 or more cases.

State officials also announced that they are seeing a spike in cases in people under the age of 30...

...People under the age of 30 have seen the largest spike in their coronavirus infection rate, with an about 400% increase in cases since April 4. According to DHEC, 18.4% of all cases were patients between the ages of 21-30...

https://www.thestate.com/news/coronavirus/article243658127.html

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, fforest said:

Hes not all wrong.......The tests have a reputation for false positives....Just about everyone already has Corona DNA fragments in them.......Its not a one liner subject....But it can be found to be true if looked into.....

Pity you didn't take the time to look into it.

Nobody has "Corona DNA fragments in them". Corona viruses have a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome. The viral genome is what makes a coronavirus a coronavirus and not say an influenza virus (which has a negative-sense single-stranded segmented RNA genome).

On the other hand, many people have antibodies to one or more coronaviruses. After all, four strains of coronavirus cause the "common cold". This prevalence of antibodies causes problems with "lateral flow" antibody test devices because of cross-reactivity.

Three Injection Molding Tips for Lateral Flow | Natech Plastics

A lateral flow type antibody test device

Antibodies from different strains of coronavirus can be identified with a laboratory based ELISA test.

Elisa-test.jpg

An ELISA test panel

Antibody tests are used to test if you have previously been exposed to the virus.

RT-PCR tests which are over 98% accurate (if carried out correctly) for a specific strain of coronavirus are used to test if you are currently infected.

Any talk of testing is, in my opinion, pointless unless the type of test being discussed is identified.

@Esco pissed up causing havoc before he fucks off to Thailand 

Dutch police fire water cannon at anti-lockdown protesters

f20656b3-86e7-4651-b5f4-dfb4e769dc75.jpg

Anna Holligan

BBC News Hague correspondent

anti-lockdown protest Hague
Image caption: The anti-lockdown protest was initially banned by police

Dutch police in The Hague have deployed water cannon after rival groups of football supporters infiltrated a peaceful protest objecting to lockdown restrictions in the Netherlands.

Some of those involved in the demo in the western city have accused the police of heavy handedness.

Videos on social media show officers with shields and batons trying to push back an angry crowd.

In a few instances, police appear to physically usher people away from the Malieveld field near the central train station.

Organisers argued the authorities were showing hypocrisy by allowing Black Lives Matter protests to go ahead, while initially banning an anti-lockdown event at the same location in the city.

Roads around the city centre have been cordoned off to try to contain crowds, so traffic is being redirected. It looks as though calm has been mostly restored.

More from the US spike...

'This has to stop': Houston ICUs filling up after surge in COVID-19 hospitalizations

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/Houston-ICUs-filling-to-capacity-after-surge-in-15353381.php

In just this past week, Texas hospitals have experienced a surge in COVID-19 hospitalizations, climbing to a record number of 3,148 on Friday, according to Texas Health and Human Services.

The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases has grown to 103,305 in Texas. Harris County now leads the state with 18,552 cases.

As the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations have climbed, Houston hospital ICUs have seen an increased influx in patients. According to Houston Methodist Hospital's ICU lead, Dr. Faisal Masul, ICU admissions have shot up in the last week...

...Masud said Houston Methodist's plan of action is to meet the need within the Houston community.

"Our strategy is that we going to be adding more beds," he said.

Masud said the influx of ICU patients is concerning.

"This has to stop. This is not good," Masud said. "After Memorial Day, this is what has happened. Everything depends upon people complying with these mask orders and businesses actually enforcing the orders." ...

• Sad 1