Vivo vs Oppo smartphones

Esco

On 12/14/2020 at 8:48 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

Xiaomi Redmi note 9 pro 128 gig storage and 6 gig ram 5020Mh battery that lasts be with heaver than normal use 36 hours 100% to 20%. 8999 at powerbuy and got a 20000 Mah power bank and a case included. Camera great as well 

Autofocusing on my current phone is starting to fail so I think it's a sign it's time to buy a new phone. Are you still happy with the Redmi Note 9 Pro? Is there a more recent model or another brand in the < B15k range you or other BM's would recommend I consider?

Edited to add: If I buy online, what steps do I have to go through to transfer my two SIM's over to the new phone?

Edited by forcebwithu

58 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

make sure new phne is twi sim too, and then take from old and put in new, its that simple

Unless the SIMs are of different sizes.

What are the sizes of SIM cards? | WhistleOut

Larger SIMs can be cut down with a SIM punch, to go up in size it's better to get a new SIM.

You might need to get into the phone settings and force it onto the correct network if it doesn't connect automatically.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Autofocusing on my current phone is starting to fail so I think it's a sign it's time to buy a new phone. Are you still happy with the Redmi Note 9 Pro? Is there a more recent model or another brand in the < B15k range you or other BM's would recommend I consider?

Edited to add: If I buy online, what steps do I have to go through to transfer my two SIM's over to the new phone?

Very happy the battery life is same as when new and i am a very heave user. Great camera and very fast

• Thanks 1