Introduce yourself to the Forum

59 minutes ago, kidkodomo said:

Greetings from an American expat, living in Bangkok for ten years.......First visited Bangkok in 1967!   Best wishes to all.....

1967 ! That must have been something ! You wouldn't happen to have some pics from those days ?

Shit, with my 1989 first job in BKK I feel like a newbie now ?

7 hours ago, kidkodomo said:

Greetings from an American expat, living in Bangkok for ten years.......First visited Bangkok in 1967!   Best wishes to all.....

No doubt you were a baby when you first came lol....no doubt you must have many stories so let's hope you add some content.  

7 minutes ago, excell said:

Hey there gents. My old friend Steeler tipped me off that this forum had been created so let me first complain that your lack of suitable vetting procedures has allowed riff raff as me to come on board. :banplz: For those that don't know me I have been a 3 to 4 times/year Patts visitor since Secrets opened. Was that 05 guys?? Over the years have lost a wife on the way but taken a number of guys on there first Thai experience. It's always been wonderful to see them with that first look of ........" it's great to be home" , in their eyes.

On my way for another trip in coming weeks, mid October, to once again enjoy the lifestyle that we all love.  

Great to be able to be part of the fun here.

Welcome excell! Glad you made it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, excell said:

Hey there gents. My old friend Steeler tipped me off that this forum had been created so let me first complain that your lack of suitable vetting procedures has allowed riff raff as me to come on board. :banplz: For those that don't know me I have been a 3 to 4 times/year Patts visitor since Secrets opened. Was that 05 guys?? Over the years have lost a wife on the way but taken a number of guys on there first Thai experience. It's always been wonderful to see them with that first look of ........" it's great to be home" , in their eyes.

On my way for another trip in coming weeks, mid October, to once again enjoy the lifestyle that we all love.  

WTTB @excell 👍🏽

9 hours ago, excell said:

Welcome aboard, dive straight in and get posting.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:40 AM, excell said:

A warm welcome excell

Greetz from the USA.  

I'm a pretty experienced hand on the Pattaya scene, first visit was a shade under 25 years ago.  I've lived there on and off, well-known customer at the two Tahitian Queen bars.  Was a partner in a bar in Soi Diamond, managed a few others.  Been around the country, some places I still need to get to.  Know my way around pretty well.

Long-time poster on the Pattaya boards, starting with the old and sadly forgotten Misty's board.  In at the ground floor on the Secrets board and was at the several opening parties.  Long time poster and former mod on Pattaya-Live.  Also have a name on Addicts and Talk (is that still around?).  Been off all the boards for several years.

Many will know me from my old board name, a combination of an American rocker's name and something Thai chicks love to eat.  I've decided to make a clean break from that board name, and to start fresh.  If you've guessed who I am, you will know why, and I ask that we leave that board name and all its associated baggage in the past.

I'm looking for a stress-free place I can come to chat with friends old and new about Thailand and anything else I know a little something about.  EXCEPT POLITICS.  I get enough of that elsewhere on the internet, and it will not advance the purpose of me signing up here.

I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with folks who know me, and making some new friends.  So, without further ado...

See ya on the board!

Edited by Rompho Ray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

I'm a pretty experienced hand on the Pattaya scene, first visit was a shade under 25 years ago.  I've lived there on and off, well-known customer at the two Tahitian Queen bars.  Was a partner in a bar in Soi Diamond, managed a few others.  Been around the country, some places I still need to get to.  Know my way around pretty well.

Long-time poster on the Pattaya boards, starting with the old and sadly forgotten Misty's board.  In at the ground floor on the Secrets board and was at the several opening parties.  Long time poster and former mod on Pattaya-Live.  Also have a name on Addicts and Talk (is that still around?).  Been off all the boards for several years.

Many will know me from my old board name, a combination of an American rocker's name and something Thai chicks love to eat.  I've decided to make a clean break from that board name, and to start fresh.  If you've guessed who I am, you will know why, and I ask that we leave that board name and all its associated baggage in the past.

I'm looking for a stress-free place I can come to chat with friends old and new about Thailand and anything else I know a little something about.  EXCEPT POLITICS.  I get enough of that elsewhere on the internet, and it will not advance the purpose of me signing up here.

I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with folks who know me, and making some new friends.  So, without further ado...

See ya on the board!

You have no idea how happy this post has made me.

Welcome to the board mate.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

See ya on the board!

Good Lord, he's come out of retirement!

Welcome Ray

38 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

See ya on the board!

Yay! Welcome Raymondo, good to be in your company again mate. Hope your keeping well and planning your next visit to Thailand.

Edited by Binlid

34 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

See ya on the board!

Great to see you posting here. Hope all is well with you 

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

See ya on the board!

Goodness gracious me!

We have our very pimp as a member now!

Only joking mate, great to see you here, I'm delighted.

I also have changed my board name for similar reasons, I'm a much more mellowed and content Irish Boy these days, and can't be doing with all the hassle of stupid internet bollocks, forum wars or anything remotely like it. I want to get on with everyone if possible, no rows etc. Hence my new name. 

Honestly do delighted you are here and posting, made my day, and I am also here because it's a zero tolerance for shite, stress free place. It's the only forum I use now. 

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Great news Ray, you will really add a new dynamic to the board......

I'm actually hoping to avoid that mate.  The board's dynamic is quite good as it is, friendly and chilled.  I just want to participate.

Hope you and your girlies are well mate.