What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

Wondering when I can actually see a gig without it being rescheduled 😃

Meant to be at Sub89 in Reading tomorrow night to see a couple of tribute bands, Motley Crue and Poison. Now rearranged for July 1st.

Fucking nightmare.

Saw the Who at the Albert Hall last Friday. Roger and Pete are still mightily impressive. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I was due to tee off on the golf course at 1030, which would mean me leaving my home at 930, a quick call to the course and its closed because of snow.

Typically the day fuel bills go through the roof it's cold as f**k.🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andyajn said:

Saw the Who at the Albert Hall last Friday. Roger and Pete are still mightily impressive. 

Cool...Pete still able to jump like this back in 1976?  They will be here in Oct.

I am off for Viet coffee with a buddy in 10 minutes..

R34.jpg

45 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Always appreicate a couple of photos of the girls if you can.

First time reading the forum all day, just read Yessongs post and about the say the same, you just beat me to it :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just back from an extended walk....3 hours this morning!

There was such a lovely light breeze that I decided to walk to Beach Road to check my PO Box. Only one letter....but it did tell me that my Army Pension will be increased by 20 quid a month! Happy with that one!

Walked all the way around to my Sato shop but they had sold out! At least I wouldn't have to carry it back (Always think positive - I can wait for 7/11 to open!)

All in All a lovely start to the day ......So I guess Leeds will lose 7 - 0 and the cat will need a new set of whiskers tonight!!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm just back from an extended walk....3 hours this morning!

There was such a lovely light breeze that I decided to walk to Beach Road to check my PO Box. Only one letter....but it did tell me that my Army Pension will be increased by 20 quid a month! Happy with that one!

Walked all the way around to my Sato shop but they had sold out! At least I wouldn't have to carry it back (Always think positive - I can wait for 7/11 to open!)

All in All a lovely start to the day ......So I guess Leeds will lose 7 - 0 and the cat will need a new set of whiskers tonight!!!

Apparently this guy is available to help carry your Sato home. :default_cheers:

P4020001.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

Apparently this guy is available to help carry your Sato home. :default_cheers:

That'd be good!

It is 30 baht from the fridge (37 Baht in 7/11) but if you buy a box of 12 it is 25 Baht a bottle. I reckon a box either side of  him and he'd be good to go!!!

There was one advantage of the shop being out of stock.... I stopped "somewhere in the vague general area" of Soi Bongkot and a girl with the most delightful titties said that she had some in the fridge that her Dad had made......

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

A certain mods Terac will see snow for the first time ever in her life!

I remember back to the good times in 'Saloniki, Greece, in 97/98 during the Winter.

My TW fucking loved it!

We were staying in a lovely old hotel. Log fire going at breakfast, excellent food and ............ she was outside cleaning the foot of snow off my car ready to go working. Engine running, heater on, scraping ice off my windscreen. She loved it.

My shagging around and drinking soon put paid to THAT marriage ....

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

22 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Always appreicate a couple of photos of the girls if you can.

21 hours ago, Krapow said:

First time reading the forum all day, just read Yessongs post and about the say the same, you just beat me to it :default_biggrin:

Sorry gents, did not bring my camera yesterday....but this is where we went. Oh.....you're welcome.

The first pic, the girl on the right in the dark hair was there....nice gal. 

https://www.instagram.com/remedy.sj/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Sorry gents, did not bring my camera yesterday....but this is where we went. Oh.....you're welcome.

The first pic, the girl on the right in the dark hair was there....nice gal. 

https://www.instagram.com/remedy.sj/

Very very nice, but the one with the whole arm & leg tattoos…..goddamn I can never find that appealing. Too much…..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Very very nice, but the one with the whole arm & leg tattoos…..goddamn I can never find that appealing. Too much…..

Usually doesn't bother me..... As long as my name isn't one of the tatts.   lol

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just been backing up some photos and watching the snooker, time for a 3 mile walk and a few beers with some friends.

Nice cool morning here with no drizzle so I'm off out for a walk too....

Keep an eye out for me everybody but please note that my "street name" is Daffyd Dangleberries...

• Haha 1

Day 4 and still getting 2 lines...

Slight sore throat, very occasional cough (more like a splutter), my main problem is boredom. 

Just about to change flights to return to UK to about 10 days later than planned. GF is delighted I'm staying longer...

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/1/2022 at 4:22 PM, Yessongs said:

Cool...Pete still able to jump like this back in 1976?  They will be here in Oct.

I am off for Viet coffee with a buddy in 10 minutes..

R34.jpg

His days of jumping about on stage are long gone, he sits on a chair for a couple of numbers, his playing however is still a good as ever. I should be on vacation just outside Tampa when they play there, I'm seriously thinking of trying for tickets. 

• Thumbs Up 1