What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That could be quite a Thai tongue twister .. Crazy, Aunty (older sister), and sheep !!!

i went to the pub , and the mrs. sorted her good and proper.  came home to a different child .  proving that a fews scotches is the answer to everything

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

No power outage here. Have to say power has been a lot more stable compared to when I first moved here.

there is still a minimum of voltage regulation to your home, whch screws up plugged in items when the power goes off or on but for sure, 13 yrs ago a power cut here meant 6-8 hours, now its very quickly back on.  in fact cant remember using candles for a couple of years now

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

there is still a minimum of voltage regulation to your home, whch screws up plugged in items when the power goes off or on but for sure, 13 yrs ago a power cut here meant 6-8 hours, now its very quickly back on.  in fact cant remember using candles for a couple of years now

I have my computer systems plugged into a UPS. You're right about the voltage fluctuations as I get notices a couple of times a month the UPS has kicked in to compensate for the voltage drops.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Went to meet some friends yesterday who are down from the Wirral for the Army vs Navy rugby match at Twickenham.

Started at around 5pm on lager & finished up in their hotel bar on vodka.I know hotel bars are expensive but £57 for four gin tonics plus a vodka tonic is a bit excessive😩....

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 2

36 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Went to meet some friends yesterday who are down from the Wirral for the Army vs Navy rugby match at Twickenham.

Started at around 5pm on lager & finished up in their hotel bar on vodka.I know hotel bars are expensive but £57 for four gin tonics plus a vodka tonic is a bit excessive😩....

Prices here a getting insane. Got rid of the car a few months ago and that is saving me loads of $.

I'm getting out of here at the right time. I know prices are jumping in LOS as well, but the savings on just about everything is still huge.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I have my computer systems plugged into a UPS. You're right about the voltage fluctuations as I get notices a couple of times a month the UPS has kicked in to compensate for the voltage drops.

we also, at work, have voltage regulators in some areas.  seen them chunk out at close to 400 volts.  they cut out when there is a surge, to protect heavy equipment like my transmitter that a UPS couldnt support.  Madness

Re joined thai friendly and been scrolling,messaging with a few girls past few days,,nightshift and bored offshore really,but this message stood out,must be copy and pasted,well no idea so i just replied...yes,,least its different from,,i want talk with you,or hi,bla bla..

A deep need for excessive attention, likes to get the attention of women. but because women of their own race, They do not perform this role as well as Asian women. therefore changing women all the time for new sex and likes to be treated like someone special. Flirting with innocent women generally saves money on the purchase of sex services. And this type of woman is not as demanding as some type of Thai women, that they has expertise and has been be familiar with foreigners who can sense those men out what they want.

rose from bkk

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 08.49.41.png

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Confused 1

Ah so a "sincere" falang sent her that first message,oh jeez whats the point sending her that,,he must be strange one to state the obvious.

Some of the facts messages from a sincere foreigner on Thaifriendly he told me why all of foreigners like to meet with different lady from dating site.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:57 PM, Stillearly said:

Watering the pots on my balcony , the strawberries are looking good 

6FFA1DFF-1C6A-4876-868E-1DF2E42BF3D6.jpeg

Nice. I'm going to start a small balcony garden (in clay pots) when I get back. Primarily tomatoes.

19 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Took advantage of the cooler weather to finish off the sun shade canopy extension over the car park area.

P5020002.jpg

P5020009.jpg

My balcony in hua hin is starting to look like this garden area,its like 1 plant went to mo went to mo a meadow 1 plant 2 plant 3 plant 4 ect,,first she buys a mint leaf,then chilli, must be about 12 plants now taken up half the balcony :0

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, Phantom51red said:

Re joined thai friendly and been scrolling,messaging with a few girls past few days,,nightshift and bored offshore really,but this message stood out,must be copy and pasted,well no idea so i just replied...yes,,least its different from,,i want talk with you,or hi,bla bla..

A deep need for excessive attention, likes to get the attention of women. but because women of their own race, They do not perform this role as well as Asian women. therefore changing women all the time for new sex and likes to be treated like someone special. Flirting with innocent women generally saves money on the purchase of sex services. And this type of woman is not as demanding as some type of Thai women, that they has expertise and has been be familiar with foreigners who can sense those men out what they want.

rose from bkk

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 08.49.41.png

"Rose" from BKK looks like she only smiles when she takes a shit.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

😅,,She could play the part of a serial killer with that look.

I have never been able to understand why so many of them think that the "frown" look is attractive in some way. 

I mean - WTF ?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

My balcony in hua hin is starting to look like this garden area,its like 1 plant went to mo went to mo a meadow 1 plant 2 plant 3 plant 4 ect,,first she buys a mint leaf,then chilli, must be about 12 plants now taken up half the balcony :0

My lady grows plants for her brother and SIL to sell in Bangkok. They just picked up a truck load of plants two days ago, so there's a few empty spots now.

Didn't realize she was in one the pictures I took and posted (can you spot her). It's happened a few times I've called out to her from outside thinking she's in the house only to have her startle me with a "yes terack" from behind me while she's working in her garden. She blends in well with her plants.

P5020002.jpg

• Like 3

My UPS's are now getting a workout. Electric company is doing some work in our neighborhood and just turned off the power. Supposed to be only for an hour. Good thing the day is cool and I don't need A/C.

Edited to add: The power outage didn't last long, only about 10 minutes. All good once again in paradise.

Edited by forcebwithu

Bitching to myself whilst sitting here online with a bag of frozen peas on my left knee.

Got no pain whilst walking to the very local newsagent this morning for milk but fear the red hot jolt is only a sudden lateral movement away.

• Haha 1

Just booked myself the Classroom Hotel in Pattaya.  Just found that I had 2 nights spare after leaving Chiang Mai and arriving in Bangkok before flying to the Philippines. Not a great lover of Bangkok so I thought I would pop to Pattaya to see a few friends where I used to live but would rather stay central area rather than dark side.

It has a good rating and despite normally being a person who likes quiet areas and away from the main areas I thought for 2 days I could immerse myself in what hopefully will be a little bit more atmospheric entertainment.

As said previously I won't be requiring bed partners but I like to have a good time and it has a club and food options below.

I got a good price for a top floor king apartment with a large balcony, be lovely to end the evening sipping a beer listening and watching the world go by.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thinking of having a couple of days in amsterdam before heading home and after finding a couple of hotel options headed over to klm to change flight ,id already changed flight for coming back here on the 17th may to an earlier fight so could spend full day and night in amsterdam before work next day and it cost 0.40p,so was shocked at these prices ,the 1 way ticket price is £477[company paid] so think there taking the royal piss charging this amount for a flight change,will check again tomorrow but aint paying that.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 15.34.19.png