What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just back home after walk, lunch, grocery, pharmacy . Don’t know how accurate this was, last time at the same machine less than a month ago I was in 140’s. Started breathing properly, they say it helps….Was going to post this in How much is Enough thread, because well, this is the nicest rack I’ve seen all year….and at $3 CDN/pound, certainly the cheapest these days

3A88CF85-4C86-4C59-93E2-7636259F2126.jpeg

B061A382-9CE9-4C9B-9FE6-804289C807EF.jpeg

602E2057-0E06-44B9-AE6C-3B82CDAB29BF.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just back on the rig after another half day in belfast,this time it was for torture,the school of dentistry where they teach and offer free extractions to train their students..what can go wrong,,they got the right tooth alright the one with big hole,but feck me worst extraction ive ever had ! teachers telling student who must have been ages with my son 17/18, at least he looked it to me, pull,push twist amongst other instructions,she pointed out on xray photo the root was shaped like a banana joing on another root,ect ect 45 minutes to get the fecker out ! they swapped over  couple of times cos the young mans arms were gettin sore,at one point,her hands although had surgical gloves on tasted and smelt better than his,feck i think he went for a pish before my procedure,felt like spewing, i thought he was going to climb on the bench and pull like a tug of war contest,never again ! half o face still numb but wearing off now,the teacher wrote on her report about the whole episode..difficult,no shit,think ill pay next time.😖

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 2

On 11/6/2022 at 7:51 AM, Yessongs said:

Waiting for some member of my immediate family, friends or anyone who feels sorry for me, to tell me they won the Powerball Lottery for $1.6 Billion back in America!  Biggest Lottery EVER on the planet. 

Well the winner bought the ticket in California, so maybe... Consolation prize if you're related to the gas station owner who sold the winning ticket as he got $1 million.

California ticket holder scoops $2bn jackpot in biggest lottery payout ever

• Great Info 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Well the winner bought the ticket in California, so maybe... Consolation prize if you're related to the gas station owner who sold the winning ticket as he got $1 million.

With a billion dollars you could do just about anything....

Like that GoGo bar....Buy it

Like your condo....Buy the whole building

Flying 1st class is for cheap charles....Buy your own plane...

Have a pig roast for everyone in Pattaya....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Yeah in Altadena, close to Pasadena in Southern Calif. Good lord, that is alot of money to come into overnight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Just curious to know the real net payout, which is still massive. The $2B would be 67M for 30 years, minus taxes. The lump sum would be much less and again, minus taxes. Winners always choose lump sum, but damn, what could you NOT accomplish on $67M a year? This guy won’t go broke, obviously, but when North AMERICAN jackpots we’re $1M or so, didn’t like 80% go broke, and also within just 2 years?

Easy to spend that $ fast, especially if you have a huge heart and all those new “friends” suddenly appear. Was a very sad story in Florida, I believe. A poor Black labourer named Shakespeare bought a winner for $10M+…….trusted the wrong White woman, and ended up buried in his backyard. Even before he passed away, he knew the $ was evil, said “I wish I never won and just kept shovelling earth “

Damn…..

42EB5D98-9F10-4ACF-8DB2-CD8E287DAC61.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Just back on the rig after another half day in belfast,this time it was for torture,the school of dentistry where they teach and offer free extractions to train their students..what can go wrong,,they got the right tooth alright the one with big hole,but feck me worst extraction ive ever had ! teachers telling student who must have been ages with my son 17/18, at least he looked it to me, pull,push twist amongst other instructions,she pointed out on xray photo the root was shaped like a banana joing on another root,ect ect 45 minutes to get the fecker out ! they swapped over  couple of times cos the young mans arms were gettin sore,at one point,her hands although had surgical gloves on tasted and smelt better than his,feck i think he went for a pish before my procedure,felt like spewing, i thought he was going to climb on the bench and pull like a tug of war contest,never again ! half o face still numb but wearing off now,the teacher wrote on her report about the whole episode..difficult,no shit,think ill pay next time.😖

Why not try a dentist in Thailand .. ? 

28 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Laughing far too much , reading this Streatham Rovers thread 555

Tomorrow I shall be remembering the nameless cowards in Boston that gave financial support to the terrorists that were so very very brave to try and kill my children coming home from school...

Then to cry like babies when terrorists explode an incy wincy tiny oversized firework in their shitty little town!!

f**k You Boston!!

47 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Tomorrow I shall be remembering the nameless cowards in Boston that gave financial support to the terrorists that were so very very brave to try and kill my children coming home from school...

Then to cry like babies when terrorists explode an incy wincy tiny oversized firework in their shitty little town!!

f**k You Boston!!

3 people died and 264 injured many had their legs blown off watching the end of a marathon.

So not exactly a firework and all innocent victims. You normally write much better than this .........

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Why not try a dentist in Thailand .. ? 

Wont be back till 18th couldnt wait that long to be honest,i did try the 2 local dentists in larne,but they cant even fit their own patients in this or next week,so it was a last resort,its healing quick glad to say tho,just ate scrambled eggs and beans first thing to eat since yesterday morning,cheers.

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Wont be back till 18th couldnt wait that long to be honest,i did try the 2 local dentists in larne,but they cant even fit their own patients in this or next week,so it was a last resort,its healing quick glad to say tho,just ate scrambled eggs and beans first thing to eat since yesterday morning,cheers.

A tooth extraction cost a whopping 800-1000 baht in Pattaya..

It's the root canals and crowns that cost real money...

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, fforest said:

A tooth extraction cost a whopping 800-1000 baht in Pattaya..

It's the root canals and crowns that cost real money...

Not a bad price at all,still id rather have the hinderance and feeling uncomfortable at work and not eating proper food for a day or 2 than doing that in pattaya.

Had a couple of beers in Thermae, the lighting is a bit better now so you can see the goods on display. Interesting dynamic in there. Korean guys taking girls away fairly steadily.

A very pretty girl near me had an American guy who looked good ask her for a ST. He offered 2k and she just shook her head. He went off bemused. Lol

3 girls chatted to me including the real pretty one. I wasn't looking to pick up as I had a visitor in the afternoon. A guy who obviously had taken the pretty one before walked by and waved to her, but didn't stop. She turned to carry on chatting to me and he swung around and immediately said to her let's go. Funny as f**k.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Had a couple of beers in Thermae, the lighting is a bit better now so you can see the goods on display. Interesting dynamic in there. Korean guys taking girls away fairly steadily.

A very pretty girl near me had an American guy who looked good ask her for a ST. He offered 2k and she just shook her head. He went off bemused. Lol

3 girls chatted to me including the real pretty one. I wasn't looking to pick up as I had a visitor in the afternoon. A guy who obviously had taken the pretty one before walked by and waved to her, but didn't stop. She turned to carry on chatting to me and he swung around and immediately said to her let's go. Funny as f**k.

What did they used to say about the koreans and japs...3k/3inches/3mins, girls are onto a winner.

• Like 1

Back at the mall, walked the dangerous road with no shoulders again, but it was daylight. Absolutely f—king ecstatic at my 2 BP measurements, it really IS true that a lifestyle change can lower it fast. Not going to lie, the fat Canuck shed a tear when he saw those that yellow heart. Again, unless you’ve been a fat fecker or had a health scare, you cannot possibly understand what I’m feeling right now…..

And it’s going to be a 15,000 step day without much effort, funny thing the steps get done much faster without an extra 60 pounds in your back……

B57870F7-7AD1-4CF9-BEEB-56D7F5810E22.jpeg

066AA78D-6216-4D17-8759-5DF04280A0B0.jpeg

6205F7C7-E76A-4DBB-9354-CBB0E5826DB4.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, roomark said:

Just got some tickets to go watch Ricky Hatton vs Barrera on Saturday in Manchester .

Only an exhibition , but also an excuse to go for a few beers before hand too.

I remember the 2008 fight against Mayweather, was watching it at a strip club in Arizona. My new friend who I still contact on FB, was watching with me. Him and some other, um, dark fellas starting wildly jumping up & down after the KO…..I mean, Floyd finished Fatton, was there any doubt that was going to be the result? Nothing to be jumping around about IMO. Around the same time, the Pacquiao talks started but the damn fight never got done until 2015….total politics BS. 

I liked Ricky, he was no killer but did his best with what God gave him….hope he is enjoying life

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I remember the 2008 fight against Mayweather, was watching it at a strip club in Arizona. My new friend who I still contact on FB, was watching with me. Him and some other, um, dark fellas starting wildly jumping up & down after the KO…..I mean, Floyd finished Fatton, was there any doubt that was going to be the result? Nothing to be jumping around about IMO. Around the same time, the Pacquiao talks started but the damn fight never got done until 2015….total politics BS. 

I liked Ricky, he was no killer but did his best with what God gave him….hope he is enjoying life

Have see him wandering around Patts on a few occasions