What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Can't stand him and That fucking George Dawes lookalike.

Both first rate cunts.

We rarely gets darts on here in Canada. Whenever I’ve watched, 99% of the time it’s 2 blokes fatter than me(OK maybe the same size as old me) in a relaxed Hawaiian shirt that Tony Soprano would wear

Now, don’t get me wrong, just like the snooker I am always in awe. You could give me 10,000 darts and I would never come close to a single 140/180. Truly impressive what these guys can do

Just got back from an awesome walk, with a backpack and large bag loaded with groceries. Going to make a nice dinner soon. But first a strong Sangsom & diet (instead of the usual Leo). And a good set of Roxy Music ought to do the trick.....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Been a good day. Slept like a log after a night out with the boys and girls. Had company and then took her for food. 

Managed at 2 mile walk before meeting @Aqualungand his lovely lady for a few drinks and a game of pool.

Now sat in soi 8 enjoying a few red wines with a mate and a few girls. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

We rarely gets darts on here in Canada. Whenever I’ve watched, 99% of the time it’s 2 blokes fatter than me(OK maybe the same size as old me) in a relaxed Hawaiian shirt that Tony Soprano would wear

Now, don’t get me wrong, just like the snooker I am always in awe. You could give me 10,000 darts and I would never come close to a single 140/180. Truly impressive what these guys can do

Darts is the one thing I was good at as a kid, could hit 180's every day.

Best leg I did was a 11 darter. Hit a 170 finish a few times.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

22 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Darts is the one thing I was good at as a kid, could hit 180's every day.

Best leg I did was a 11 darter. Hit a 170 finish a few times.

Holy shite! And that’s on top of driving 200MPH on the Hayabusa naked with a pint in each hand? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

Been a good day. Slept like a log after a night out with the boys and girls. Had company and then took her for food. 

Managed at 2 mile walk before meeting @Aqualungand his lovely lady for a few drinks and a game of pool.

Soi 8 a great area.

• Like 1

I did a 2 hour walk earlier today that included Soi Buakhao, so I popped into Churchill's farang food shop to browse around.

Limited stock and I presume they are targeting expats and tourists  with cooking facilities. I bought 2 x Bowmans Mince beef and onion pies for 85 baht each (79 from expatfoods) but their overheads are higher and you are paying for the convenience...

After that I popped into Fever (FEVER! Brrrrrrtsh!) and noticed they had Broad Beans in stock, so I was a happy camper !!!

Got up early and purchased some new underpants from M&S. 

I wanted to buy a few short sleeved shirts but shops have few in stock. 

I guess a trip to Made in Thailand on 2nd Road is in order in a couple of weeks. 

Anyway  I sorted out my casual look for daytime strolls along Beach Road and refuse to believe that Grant was a fudge packer.

53d0d75b145376dfcfaa84901ae71010.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Got up early and purchased some new underpants from M&S. 

I wanted to buy a few short sleeved shirts but shops have few in stock. 

I guess a trip to Made in Thailand on 2nd Road is in order in a couple of weeks. 

Anyway  I sorted out my casual look for daytime strolls along Beach Road and refuse to nieve that Grant was a fudge packer.

53d0d75b145376dfcfaa84901ae71010.jpg

You Dog damn lady killer. They must be swarming all over you....    lol

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, boydeste said:

I think boydeste is being rather kind there regarding the pool he played. 

Me, 14 years after picking a cue up thought different but that man just toyed with me. I should have known better lol. Lesson learned and thankyou Stewart for your tuition. 

I'll never Diss pool playing again. 

Lovely, friendly chap and hope to meet him again when I've had contact lenses fitted, a bloody good massage on my back and a brain transplant. 

Thanks stew. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I think boydeste is being rather kind there regarding the pool he played. 

Me, 14 years after picking a cue up thought different but that man just toyed with me. I should have known better lol. Lesson learned and thankyou Stewart for your tuition. 

I'll never Diss pool playing again. 

Lovely, friendly chap and hope to meet him again when I've had contact lenses fitted, a bloody good massage on my back and a brain transplant. 

Thanks stew. 

Thanks for the kind worlds, it was a pleasure mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Thanks for the kind worlds, it was a pleasure mate.

I have to say mate

Im not normally one for mixing with falang whilst In Los... But I'm happy I did and looking forward to the meet with Yessongs, Glasseye, maipenrai and Mr. Smooth. 

Its a strange reality for myself as I should have met more like minded people like yourself Stewart..in Los any way. 

You did me a big favour, lessened my inhibitions in meeting others in Thailand. Thanks for the heads up with that and thanks for the lessons on pool playing. 

Top bloke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2