What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Been another day of torrential rain.

Finally the sun has come out to play for a while. Forecast is to be dry for the next 24 hours thankfully before another onslaught of rain Thursday and Friday. 

20230725_192423.jpg

How’s the fishing going?, been catching much?.

6 minutes ago, galenkia said:

How’s the fishing going?, been catching much?.

It's very difficult because of a massive algea bloom, but I caught one of 37lb in the rain the other night..

These big fish I chase are not easy at the best of times. Hope my mate can get one before we leave. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

Don't know why, it's loaded ok and visible to me, only 8 seconds long too.

Can anyone else play it?

Try this one taken just now as it's still raining.  Lol

Both clips the sound was fine.

BTW, if I ever need a voice over on any of my videos are you available? Your voice is much more melodic compared to my high pitch, whiny nasal voice. :default_cheers:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zambo said:

Can he see the outpouring of support? ☹️

Just to be clear, when i say "support" i don't mean support for any outspoken views - no, no, no disgraceful stuff. But strong support for the trademark entertaining posts. Looking forward to DD's return after some discrete and non-invasive (let's say "light") neutering. 

Time to come home DD

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Sheltering from the constant rain again, yesterday was the only day where we got a repreave for a few hours.

Pissing down here as well , decided clean the oven and sort out lots of cupboards whilst watching the cricket 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Pissing down here as well , decided clean the oven and sort out lots of cupboards whilst watching the cricket 

I been doing similar in our cabin at the lake, just prepped for dinner tonight and had a general clean.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just having a coffee & doughnut at mid-point of tonight’s walk. I’m happy to say I can’t be too disabled, as I hustled on my walk & the last time I timed myself was last year joining Mom for supper 30 seconds closer…..and it over 33 minutes. I guess hauling 242 pounds instead of 300+ DOES increase your walking speed……imagine that? 😂😂😂

IMG_2210.png

IMG_2211.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just got my email confirmation for next June’s Grand Prix. I was on a “special” list, logged in as told at 10 am sharp, wait was supposed to be an hour+, was only 25 minutes…..nothing left with an actual assigned seat for the race or qualifying! Hesitated while anything decent continued getting snapped up, finally decided on standing seats for the race……Hope my view is good

The secret’s out….all the previous ticket holders are renewing their seats, and even with the crazy attendance numbers, demand far outweighs supply. Oh technically there were 3-day passes left on picnic table “terraces” for $2,650/pair…..little much for me

image.png

• Thumbs Up 3