What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, galenkia said:

Just come from the gym and bought a new addition to Jan’s jungle/ hospice room.

She is so happy every time I bring her a plant.

Having a sandwich then will head to the hospice.

IMG_0718.jpeg

It's times like this when you realize that the simple basic thougths, and joys are what make the difference in life. Nothing like simple nature, music, and smiles are what really matters.

You are da man Gal. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

It's times like this when you realize that the simple basic thougths, and joys are what make the difference in life. Nothing like simple nature, music, and smiles are what really matters.

You are da man Gal. 

She has always loved plants, and the look on her face when I bring her one is so sweet.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

After days of unseasonably warm weather the mercury finally dropped to -12C last night so after an early morning trip to the hospital for blood work I did a little quick grocery shopping and then fired up the woodstove again when I got home; I'll get the tractor out this afternoon and clean out the yard and then it's off to work for the next three nights - only seven more nights to go including this weekend and I am done for this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

After days of unseasonably warm weather the mercury finally dropped to -12C last night so after an early morning trip to the hospital for blood work I did a little quick grocery shopping and then fired up the woodstove again when I got home; I'll get the tractor out this afternoon and clean out the yard and then it's off to work for the next three nights - only seven more nights to go including this weekend and I am done for this year. 

Stay safe mate. Keep the normal pace. Don't get in a rush. You;ll be just fine.

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Stay safe mate. Keep the normal pace. Don't get in a rush. You;ll be just fine.

Who's in a rush? I've been putting off cleaning the yard for days because it's just been too warm and icy but the weather looks to stabilize for a while so if I clean the yard today it should stay that way for a while...

@Yessongs

You asked, so I managed to get out alone last night to Bangla Rd. As Suzy Wongs have historically the hottest girls, I thought I would see how much a 9 would cost a fat old bald guy!

Suzy Wong 2 first and after getting rid of the 2 x 7s that pounced on me before I sat down, I finally got to chat to a 9. ( for my taste ).

Costs :-

2k BF

6k ST

10LT.

That's your top end price, so every where else will be less me thinks.

Next was Suzy Wongs original. No surprise this was rammed, but there was 1 seat at the stage for me. Unfortunately the 3 Indian guys to my right were chain smoking and didn't stop yanking at high volume. I tolerated this for a while until the two guys to my left lit up too.

I had to move, so I stood up and walked around to some free space. Two minutes later the guy infront of me got out a vape which was almost as big as his hand and proceeded to fill the air with clouds of vapour.

Why the f**k do these guys puff on these things 3 to 4 times before inhaling it?

Then it was continuous smog as he never stopped puffing.

Sorry Mike, I had to bail out.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 5
  • Surprised 2

On a similar theme, I asked a regular of mine if she considered working at her friends bar.

This is what the conditions were if she freelanced there.

No salary, but got 80b per lady drink from the 180b cost.

Barfine was 500b of which she got 100b, BUT a customer had to spend 2000b in the bar before he could barfine a lady.

That blew my mind.

This is a relatively small, round, thatched roof type bar.

As she said, she would never get barfines because effectively the barfine was 2500b.

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 8

34 minutes ago, boydeste said:

@Yessongs

You asked, so I managed to get out alone last night to Bangla Rd. As Suzy Wongs have historically the hottest girls, I thought I would see how much a 9 would cost a fat old bald guy!

Suzy Wong 2 first and after getting rid of the 2 x 7s that pounced on me before I sat down, I finally got to chat to a 9. ( for my taste ).

Costs :-

2k BF

6k ST

10LT.

That's your top end price, so every where else will be less me thinks.

Next was Suzy Wongs original. No surprise this was rammed, but there was 1 seat at the stage for me. Unfortunately the 3 Indian guys to my right were chain smoking and didn't stop yanking at high volume. I tolerated this for a while until the two guys to my left lit up too.

I had to move, so I stood up and walked around to some free space. Two minutes later the guy infront of me got out a vape which was almost as big as his hand and proceeded to fill the air with clouds of vapour.

Why the f**k do these guys puff on these things 3 to 4 times before inhaling it?

Then it was continuous smog as he never stopped puffing.

Sorry Mike, I had to bail out.

Crazy prices. A long time will cost 12k plus drinks so probably about 15k !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 2

12 minutes ago, Butch said:

Having rules like that only encourages customers to get the girls number and meet her outside of work and offer her 300 baht extra so she's not out of pocket on the BF.

Shush.. otherwise you will end up on a YT News channel that sees it equal to other news items like murder, rape, burglary, and thuggery ...

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Some crazy prices mentioned above.

Think I’d be spending more time with the elephants than girls 

😀

+1 still tons of girls elsewhere that do st for 1000,1500bht ,soi 4 soi 11 in bkk had plenty,massage shops soi 7,1.....

The rule that customers must spend 2000 bht in thatched roof bar talks volumes.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

29 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

+1 still tons of girls elsewhere that do st for 1000,1500bht ,soi 4 soi 11 in bkk had plenty,massage shops soi 7,1.....

The rule that customers must spend 2000 bht in thatched roof bar talks volumes.

The more I read about prices now really puts me off visiting again.

• Thumbs Up 4