What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

10 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Not sure, it's going to take a while to recover from this last trip  my liver will certainly require a rest  

I'm getting ready to head out on some travels to Buriram and Hua Hin. I'll probably need a transplant following that.

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Just finished packing,my case weighs around 22kg so I'm expecting some incoming from 'er indoors😂....Qatar checked baggage is 25kg.

Booked the Dynasty Grande with booking.com & got a free cab from swampy to the hotel.Then on Sunday her bro is coming down in our pickup & we're driving up to Korat on Monday.

There may be some more inlaws coming down,we're going to the Tawandang on Sunday & last time some of them came down for that they loved it,so told the missus to invite them.

f**k am I looking forward to this!

So... will you be in Korat on the 19th and 20th. I'll be in Buriram 15-21.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Heading out now on my daily bike ride. Going to be a real challenge for my respiratory system this morning.😷

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Here's the view from Jomtien this morning, the worst I've seen yet on this trip:

rsz_smog.jpg

Jesus fcuking Christ !

Just got back from Central World in BKK with a new charger for my laptop....& lo & behold it's 3 pin plug needs an adaptor for my hotels sockets....ffs!

So now off to Robinsons to get one....I guess TiT!

• Haha 4
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Just got back from Central World in BKK with a new charger for my laptop....& lo & behold it's 3 pin plug needs an adaptor for my hotels sockets....ffs!

Back to central tomorrow....

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

7/11 probably has

Packing for flight tomorrow,few things planned this trip,khao lamuek climb in ao manao ,khao iko climb petchaburi and some new places to visit around ratchaburi...waiting for the rain to go off here to try out new drone ...its only 249g so no registering with faa,or geo fencing on it that dji impose on their drones,cant wait to get it up in thailand 🙂

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

It’s 1am and pissing down rain and us silly Railway workers are relocating fibre optic cables.

Lovely - did lots of night time fibre work myself back in the day, more often re-splicing cutovers rather than actual relocations; but usually in the middle of bloody nowhere and often by myself - good overtime but occasionally nerve-wracking digging live fibres out of the bottom of working trays...

• Thumbs Up 1

On the train back home from Twickenham. Been over to Jan’s flat to see her flatmate Sally. She has been looking after it since Jan went to the hospice.

Usually see her every week or two to make sure everything is okay there. The bills have been transferred to her so that’s all she pays, I don’t charge her rent as there’s no mortgage to pay.

The will will be sorted next week so then ownership is transferred to me.

We went to the cemetery as well and laid flowers on Jan’s and her daughter Jenny’s graves. I try and fit visits around Sally’s days off so we can go together.

Want to get some transportation and start looking for a job as I’m getting bored just sitting around doing nothing all day.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

The amount of rain we have had this year is insane. I decided today to pump a good 18 inches of water out of my pond in the hope that by April there will still be a reasonable drop from the water return to create lots of oxygen.

Took the opportunity to cut my grass at the same time and to trim a bush whilst it has no leaves.

I transferred all of my stuff from my old suitcase to my recently purchased one in readiness for my return journey and added some more fishing bait and condoms!

Managed to book 3 days fishing in Udon Thani for myself and a mate, hence the top up of bait.

Been watching the snooker, thought Bracel was going to win in super quick time, but Graham Dott is making a match of it, so my afternoon walk will have to wait a while.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been watching the snooker, thought Bracel was going to win in super quick time, but Graham Dott is making a match of it, so my afternoon walk will have to wait a while.

Well, Bracel just made one of the best clearances that I have ever seen!

I guess it's walkies time.