What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Took the missus on the bike to get some veggies over in Hayes/Southall.Good because I could filter through the traffic but 1550cc throbbing between the legs made it pretty hot going.

Not sure if the people there know anything about social distancing or maybe their English just isn't very good.Anyway I stayed with the bike & the missus kept her helmet on & visor down in the shops.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Schorchio here ☀️ almost 30c in mid September... sitting on by balcony making the most of it , did the gym and a four mile walk earlier 😇 

27 here this afternoon, I cleaned the pond filter and cut the grass, then out for a 3 mile walk.

Home now, showered up and chilling for the evening.

• Thumbs Up 2

Having a leisurely brekkie as usual, waiting for the world to warm outside so I can go out and do a bunch of yard work - was -5C overnight but is clear and sunny now and will be a lovely afternoon; damn, it's good to be retired and not have to go out and scrape the windshield and freeze my ass off for the first few hours of work! The weather forecast is for sunny weather all week, about f**king time after the wet summer we've had...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Going to the US Embassy ( appointments are getting tough due to the Wuhan Virus... a bunch of lazy fucks ) then to the Vietnam Embassy .. traffic is going to be a bitch ... a fucking nightmare .... but, just gotta do what you have to do ..suck it up ... and do!

Believe me .. it will not do any good .. but, I am going to speak my piece of mind with these fucks .... it is our tax payer money that pays for the place and all of their salaries.... and I have to re-arrange my life because you are only taking selective appoints via a web interface weeks in advance  .... total bullshit .. I know why .. they think they are doing us a favor

Why is it I can call the Vietnam Embassy and get an appointment the next day ?

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

Suk Soi 4 this morning at about 10 ... After I left the US Embassy blowing time away before I went to the Vietnam Embassy .. at least the gal was cool enough to serve me 4 - 5 beers ...

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5732.JPG

IMG_5733.JPG

I was sitting in there peaceful .... then this guy comes in the place ... walked up to me and shakes my hand ( a good start ) ... then he starts yaking to me about what a great rugby player he was -- told me he played for 10 years ... ok ... he told me he was from Dublin ... he just yaked to much for me ...

My parents are from Belfast ... and  I am a result of their love ... my Dad always told me never trust anyone from the South ...

All this mother f**ker did was yak about the hardships of his life because of the Wuhan Virus .. I told him to fight for your life and your happiness

I told the f**k to get a grip ... he got pissed off at me ... I told him I am more than you can handle ... looked him in the eye ...   

As usual ... a big mouth and no heart to back up his words ...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Going to the US Embassy ( appointments are getting tough due to the Wuhan Virus... a bunch of lazy fucks ) then to the Vietnam Embassy .. traffic is going to be a bitch ... a fucking nightmare .... but, just gotta do what you have to do ..suck it up ... and do!

Believe me .. it will not do any good .. but, I am going to speak my piece of mind with these fucks .... it is our tax payer money that pays for the place and all of their salaries.... and I have to re-arrange my life because you are only taking selective appoints via a web interface weeks in advance  .... total bullshit .. I know why .. they think they are doing us a favor

Why is it I can call the Vietnam Embassy and get an appointment the next day ?

1993 I got a job for a Mex millionaire on his private aircraft & said aircraft was on an interior refurb in Uvalde Tx.The missus is to accompany me & while I can go on the visa waiver scheme (probably illegally but I was working for the Mex who lived in Mexico City) she didn't have a UK passport then so we had to get her a visa.So I make an appointment for her in London.

They kept us in a queue outside in the rain then when it was her turn they stopped me going in with her.The appointment is only for her.But her English isn't good enough I said.Then the missus piped up "Yes my English not good enough"....

So she went in alone,was refused the visa & I had to make another appointment for the two of us a couple of weeks later.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

1993 I got a job for a Mex millionaire on his private aircraft & said aircraft was on an interior refurb in Uvalde Tx.The missus is to accompany me & while I can go on the visa waiver scheme (probably illegally but I was working for the Mex who lived in Mexico City) she didn't have a UK passport then so we had to get her a visa.So I make an appointment for her in London.

They kept us in a queue outside in the rain then when it was her turn they stopped me going in with her.The appointment is only for her.But her English isn't good enough I said.Then the missus piped up "Yes my English not good enough"....

So she went in alone,was refused the visa & I had to make another appointment for the two of us a couple of weeks later.

You always have to fight ... 

I blew some shit at a gal this morning ... I told her .. we as taxpayers pay for this facility and pay your salary ..... and you act superior ... you charge me 50$ to get a simple notarization on a stupid form and there are only 3 customers in people in this place .... honest .. I said to her ... I said what the f**k ...  then it seemed like in a second 2 security guys walk in the door and just stood there

I also yacked to her ... you people are stupid .. you send me back a confirmation for Tuesday the 16th ... I said .... how stupid can you be ... today is Tuesday the 15th

I always speak my mind ...f**k it

The security for this place..reminds me of being back in prison .... jeez ... the only thing they didn't do was ask me to turn around and spread them

On a last note ... they searched my little bag I carry ... I have a good knife in it ... this guard look at me and said a "weapon" .. I told him it depends .. LOL

Jeez ... after that I just walked in to the Vietnam Embassy ... no problems ..no yak .. no attitude ... easy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Suk Soi 4 this morning at about 10 ... After I left the US Embassy blowing time away before I went to the Vietnam Embassy .. at least the gal was cool enough to serve me 4 - 5 beers ...

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5732.JPG

IMG_5733.JPG

I was sitting in there peaceful .... then this guy comes in the place ... walked up to me and shakes my hand ( a good start ) ... then he starts yaking to me about what a great rugby player he was -- told me he played for 10 years ... ok ... he told me he was from Dublin ... he just yaked to much for me ...

My parents are from Belfast ... and  I am a result of their love ... my Dad always told me never trust anyone from the South ...

All this mother f**ker did was yak about the hardships of his life because of the Wuhan Virus .. I told him to fight for your life and your happiness

I told the f**k to get a grip ... he got pissed off at me ... I told him I am more than you can handle ... looked him in the eye ...   

As usual ... a big mouth and no heart to back up his words ...

Meeting up with you for a "few" beers in Soi 4 (and around) would be one of the few valid reasons for me to visit BKK ! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Meeting up with you for a "few" beers in Soi 4 (and around) would be one of the few valid reasons for me to visit BKK ! 

Bro ... a lot of other better places to go ( Thai joints with beautiful gals ) ... trust me ... even early in the morning .. some super sexy gals .. that are not totally not willing but available .. for sure .. they gotta like you before they are willing to make the jump ..... 

After I left the US Embassy  .... I drank beers in this place all morning ( because it was the only one open ) until it was the time to go the Vietnam Embassy

Shit .. all of the gals in there looked "hard" ... like they were all " rode hard and put away wet" .....  jeez ... 

Until this Dublin Irish f**k showed up .. I was gonna smack him in the face ... bitch smack him ..but, the better side of me held off .... not sure why ... I have Beach gal and Ziggy that I think about before I get into a beef ... no reason for Beach gal to come to BKK to get me out of jail ...which she, her father and uncle would do in a heart beat ....

The last time I had a problem with the coppers .. I was standing on Ramkhamhaeng Soi 54 ...  these fucks came up to me ... wanted to see my passport .. I told them to f**k off ... I hate big brother

They took me to the detention in Sakorn .... I told Beach gal I was on my way to jail .. lol .. she wasn't gonna have any of that bullshit ... I was let go after about 2 - 3 hours .. never showing my passport ... never mind .. I am totally legal ... for one time in my life .. LOL

Where " is the love?"

Another one .. jeez ...

IMG_5739.JPG

• Thumbs Up 2

So, this is gonna be a “raw of the mill” post… Written after 1 bottle of whisky !

The Missus is at the jungle and me bachelor in Bali again. “Bachelor in Bali” … could be a title for one them reality TV shows ?

Anyway, 3 years ago when with the Miss we decided to move over here, I decided I stop my shit and game, and yes I will be be fair to her.

Silly, old fashioned, stupid ? Whatever, it was (and still is) my decision.

But of course, after a few decades of “fun live” I definitively miss “the game”

If I have a quick look around :

-        The beach cantine, two girls I would have given it a go. One has a sumptuous ass, not skinny but God she definitively is fun. One is the “good girl” type that I would recommend to anybody who wants to find a “good” companion

-        The Swedish place, one of the waitresses is a cutie

-        The French cantine, .. the owners wife is a jewel, one of the waitresses deserves attention.

-        Belgian garden beer bar. One of the waitresses is a cutie and would definitively be on the target list

-        The gym, at least two of the waitresses on the target list

-        Supermarket where I buy bread, one of the cashiers on the target list

I could go on and on, and that is before going out to any bar or disco (forget about take away gogo’s…, none of the above being the kind)

I think the hardest decision I made in the last few years was not about retiring, move country, but to say to myself (nobody else) “she followed me, I respect that, and I stop my shit”

Do I regret it ? Well, whatever this post (drunken rant, as some will be happy to call it), nope I don’t regret anything.

Anyway, all the above girls (women) are under 30, so even I am still bloody good on the dancefloor, I would look silly.

End of rant.

PS : Getting old sucks !

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

7 hours ago, Krapow said:

Gonna get my gym shit together for an early one tomorrow morning. 

Fucking weight i've put on from the AI is ridiculous!

I never gain weight .. not sure what is wrong with me ... but, I love going to the UNI to play some ball ...

It is good for my soul.... the only reason I go ...

Keep it up Bro ........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

At.the beach cantine, watching the sea.and waitress #1 rear..

Life is good, and somebody says I should.worry about some virus ?

Hahahaha...feck them AND the virus !

Another glass of wine will do !

Yea .. I feel the same way Bro ...

Only 3 years you and your gal have been together ... for the life of me ... I thought longer ....

Getting on plane later today to go to Vietnam and bang some code ( actually I already wrote the code ) just installing it ... teach them how to use ...

We will see what type of "trouble" I can get into ... lol

8 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I never gain weight .. not sure what is wrong with me ... but, I love going to the UNI to play some ball ...

It is good for my soul.... the only reason I go ...

Keep it up Bro ........

Mentally and physically it helps me immensely, especially during this f**k up of a time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Missus wanted a new(used) phone so I went with her & we both ended up with iphone 6s,but hers was a 6s+. Got both + cases & a case for her ipad for £315 so as long as they both work not a bad deal.

Then comes the nightmare,with iphone you have to back up to icloud to swap everything over.Eventually managed it with mine but then had a big problem with Whatsapp but got that sorted.

I didn't trust the icloud thing so all my notes I had on there I put down on paper before I started,good job as they are not on the new phone.

After all that I was more knackered than after a couple of hours in the gym.I suppose if I was a 15yo it would've taken a few minutes.

Tomorrow morning I've got to do hers....hopefully a bit quicker with the things I learnt doing mine.If I can remember them....

33 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Missus wanted a new(used) phone so I went with her & we both ended up with iphone 6s,but hers was a 6s+. Got both + cases & a case for her ipad for £315 so as long as they both work not a bad deal.

Then comes the nightmare,with iphone you have to back up to icloud to swap everything over.Eventually managed it with mine but then had a big problem with Whatsapp but got that sorted.

I didn't trust the icloud thing so all my notes I had on there I put down on paper before I started,good job as they are not on the new phone.

After all that I was more knackered than after a couple of hours in the gym.I suppose if I was a 15yo it would've taken a few minutes.

Tomorrow morning I've got to do hers....hopefully a bit quicker with the things I learnt doing mine.If I can remember them....

Each to their own, but I really struggle why in this day and age people are still locked into putting up with the Apple restrictions.

• Like 1