What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Took my mums car for it's MOT(yearly roadworthy check for non Brits),it's a 20yo Toyota Yaris but as she is 90yo it doesn't do a lot of mileage....but hey it's her freedom & I keep telling her to keep driving it.

Played snooker lost 0-4 but had a few pints of London Pride then came home to a lovely prawn omelette cooked by 'er indoors.

Tomorrow is a very special day!

• Like 3

Neighbour says Aberavon beach is nice, only 15 minutes away so a drive to the coast before more home shopping and phone calling is a welcome distraction from moving in.

Will say though that I love my house, just waiting for the wee one to be told which school she is going to, she is on an extended summer holiday but it's her parents who need a break lol

The first Eng vs Aussies ODI cricket starts at 1pm(UK time),then at 7.45pm the first match of the new season,Watford vs Middlesbrough is live on Sky.

Somehow amongst that I've got to fit in some snooker & beer.I wouldn't mind but tomorrow I'll be bored fartless again.

• Like 1

Jeez .. lower Suk was deserted tonight ... like most nights anymore

f**k me .. a gal asked me to meet her down there .. I was hesitant ... but, f**k it .. so , I hoped into a taxi .. and off I went ...

So, I got out of the taxi at the old Grace Hotel .. on Suk Soi 3

The gal I was going to see ..she has slept with me many times ... but, she didn't show up .. never mind .. sent her am mesage on LINE .. telling her she lied to me .. all kinds of excuses came back ... I told her to f**k off and blocked her ... another one bites the dust ..

F**k me .. lower suk was dead ...

Then I am walking out of Morning Night ... took a right and was walking down the soi ( not very far to Suk to get a taxi home ) ... then this f**k who owned a food stand .. stated to cuss and bitch at me because "we the farangs"  caused the Wuhan virus ..

Well ,, you know me ,, I stopped and told the f**k to f**k off ... then he tried to take this huge cooking spatula and hit me in my head .. well , never mind, I pushed this f**k very hard and not only did he fall on his ass  .. but took out the other 2 fool stalls beside his .. f**k you .. trying to hit me .. you want to get down and dirty ... I am game ...

The I grabbed the f**k by his throat ... and told him " mai pen rai " ... I laughed .. then i let him loose and then walked down the soi .. f**k me ... I never understand the bullshit that happens to me .. but, I deal with it

The gal I was supposed to meet .. she lied .. didn't show up .. she sent me a hundred ( maybe not a hundred ) messages saying she was sorry .. I don't have time for bullshit .. I sent her a message : f**k off " and blocked her .. f**k her .. her loss .. my gain ...

Anyway.. that bullshit didn't stop me ... very easy to find another ...

Some pics of the deserted soi's of lower Suk ..

This gal I have my arm around .. seriously .... I have known her for at least 20 years .. she used to work upstairs in a club named rocking hard or something like that.. I forget .. she is a good .. tough gal .. and NO .. we have never slept together ..

IMG_5691.JPG

IMG_5692.JPG

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5699.JPG

IMG_5701.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The drama continues ... the gal I blocked on LINE last night was at my sitting on at my door when I got home this morning at about 6 .. with a belly full of beer and a gigantic smile on my face ... 

Anyway I told her to F**k off again ..  I don't like someone playing me like a fool .. grabbed her by her arm and pushed her outside of my gate onto the soi ... f**king cry and throw a fit .. f**k you ..

Some of these gals get totally mental when they are rejected ... f**k you .. you should have thought about  what your were doing .. instead of playing stupid games  ...

I am telling you .. never take any shit .. especially from a woman ... once you do ... you are f**ked .. regardless of your feelings .... throw those aside .. for sure !

Anyway , a pretty good day so far ... calm .. which I like ....

IMG_5705.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Usual pensioner's routine...

A stop at the supermarket for bread, now an omelette and a beer at the Swedish place, probably heading for the beach after that for a few Bintangs.

Easy life, no stress, no sweat ....

But yes, somewhere I miss the "active" nightlife  😥😥😥 that was mine a few years ago....

Edit : bloody hell, just 2 absolutely cute young Nordic girls walked in. Mini short, long legs, mini top .... a dream !

But

- a bit young (clearly under 20)

- accompagnied by a (very lucky) local surfer boy 

- not gonna be impressed by my 67 y old French latin charm

OK, beach and Bintang it is ! 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Live is good, f**k the virus ! 

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

A new gym has opened in town a few months ago.

You all know how a great sportif I am ? So I decided to check it out !

20200913_114437_copy_768x576.jpg

20200913_114503_copy_768x576.jpg

Well, at the bar I mean.... But it is a very nice set up for sure .

20200913_114523_copy_768x1024.jpg

Maybe I should check out the "combat center" 😁😁😁

Cheers ! Life is good ! 

Edit : And the music is great as well ! 

Edited by Thai Spice

On 9/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jeez .. lower Suk was deserted tonight ... like most nights anymore

f**k me .. a gal asked me to meet her down there .. I was hesitant ... but, f**k it .. so , I hoped into a taxi .. and off I went ...

So, I got out of the taxi at the old Grace Hotel .. on Suk Soi 3

The gal I was going to see ..she has slept with me many times ... but, she didn't show up .. never mind .. sent her am mesage on LINE .. telling her she lied to me .. all kinds of excuses came back ... I told her to f**k off and blocked her ... another one bites the dust ..

F**k me .. lower suk was dead ...

Then I am walking out of Morning Night ... took a right and was walking down the soi ( not very far to Suk to get a taxi home ) ... then this f**k who owned a food stand .. stated to cuss and bitch at me because "we the farangs"  caused the Wuhan virus ..

Well ,, you know me ,, I stopped and told the f**k to f**k off ... then he tried to take this huge cooking spatula and hit me in my head .. well , never mind, I pushed this f**k very hard and not only did he fall on his ass  .. but took out the other 2 fool stalls beside his .. f**k you .. trying to hit me .. you want to get down and dirty ... I am game ...

The I grabbed the f**k by his throat ... and told him " mai pen rai " ... I laughed .. then i let him loose and then walked down the soi .. f**k me ... I never understand the bullshit that happens to me .. but, I deal with it

The gal I was supposed to meet .. she lied .. didn't show up .. she sent me a hundred ( maybe not a hundred ) messages saying she was sorry .. I don't have time for bullshit .. I sent her a message : f**k off " and blocked her .. f**k her .. her loss .. my gain ...

Anyway.. that bullshit didn't stop me ... very easy to find another ...

Some pics of the deserted soi's of lower Suk ..

This gal I have my arm around .. seriously .... I have known her for at least 20 years .. she used to work upstairs in a club named rocking hard or something like that.. I forget .. she is a good .. tough gal .. and NO .. we have never slept together ..

IMG_5691.JPG

IMG_5692.JPG

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5699.JPG

IMG_5701.JPG

Horrible to see BKK like that WOW ..

Was Morning Night busy?

Some of the best memories in my life were spent in there , though I like Hilarys further down too...

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Horrible to see BKK like that WOW ..

Was Morning Night busy?

Some of the best memories in my life were spent in there , though I like Hilarys further down too...

Yea .. the only place that was open ( no masks allowed and no social distancing ) ... I just stopped into Morning Night ... I didn't walk further up Soi 4 .... I didn't see many people around ..a nice crowd in Morning Night though ... that is usually the only place I go to in Nana .... or the taco stand across the street in the parking lot of the Nana Hotel ... even that place was closed ...

Man ,,, lower SUk was "dead"... I was surprised ...  I haven't been down there in months ....but, it was dead .. for sure !   Seeing Soi 3 to Soi 11 with no one the streets ... wow !

• Great Info 1

I went to Ramkhamhaeng University yesterday ..smoking way to much ganja and drinking beers ... when I am in BKK I usually go a couple times a week to play full court basketball ,,

Yea, I still got it .. I can dunk a ball with either hand ..but, firing some jumpers and just getting out there on a court is a soul savior for me ..just makes feel better ...

When I am in the deep South at home .. I go to the local temple .. they have a pretty good court there ... and usually I will fire some jumpers with the local monks who are barefooted running around .. way to funny ...

Anyway, I was on my ass after a couple of hours playing full court ... I was sitting outside on a bench ... sweating my balls off ... fucking ripped .....

This gal comes up to me .. I have seen her around at the University .. she spoke perfect English to me ... asked me "are you ok " ...I told her yea .....she told me she has seen me around there many times ... I said yea... I come and play basketball just about every chance I get ...

I told her I have seen her around also ... I asked her what she did .. she told me she was a gymnastic instructor  .... that perked my interest ...for sure !

I asked her to come and have a beer with me .. she told me she doesn't drink .. I said then " how about a coke " .. she said yea .. she went back to the gym to collect her stuff ...

She is not a big gal .. but, strong as f**k ... she was doing handstands later in my room ... serious ... a sexy gal ... any way,  you know the inevitable with me ... 

True! ..she has a couple of you tube videos of her competing in the Suzuki World Cup Championships 2015 ...  she was a member of the Thai National team

A sexy gal .. she tried to kill me ( lol ) ... pretty smart also .. for sure .. she would be a keeper .. but ....

IMG_5719.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4