What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Beach Gal and I went to Pattaya ...

We rented a house for 2 days 3 nights .. 5k all in ...

She wanted to go out to that restaurant that sits on the harbor ... Ocean View ( I think ..who knows ) ... don't bother with the pizza ... the dough was to soggy ...

I went out the first night and ended up back at the house "on my f**king ass " ...... went and saw Mr.Egg and also ran into Dave at Le Pub .. both of the are super good guys ...  then I ended up ...f**k me .. I don't even know .. but, it was fun .....

Didn't even make it upstairs to bed ... fell asleep in a lounge chair and woke up early and Beach gal was on one side of me and Ziggy on the other side of me sound asleep .. what more could a guy ask for .... nothing IMHO .... the 2 people I love the most in my life ....

Had a couple more big beers ... I felt like total shit .... then we went off to Prime Burger ....

IMG_5447.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5467.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5470.JPG

IMG_5481.JPG

I am allowed to look like a bum !  Especially when you have the most beautiful gal in the place ....

IMG_5503[1].jpg

IMG_5518.JPG

IMG_5525.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 7

(Local) Whisky / tonic for breakfast (07.30 am)

Yeah, yeah, I know...  The Miss is shaking her head as well .

20200906_074418_copy_1024x768.jpg

Feck it, it's Sunday, I miss the sunday sunrise in Wanchai's raunchy bars when only the real hardcore boys and girls are still standing 😥😥😥

Anyway, the papers say Covid is going to kill us all, so better enjoy it ! 🥂🥂🍹🍹

PS : the bottle is nearly empty but I think that if I W.A. the shop for an emergency delivery it could create a serious diplomatic incident with da Miss ...😂😂😂

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Feck it, it's Sunday, I miss the sunday sunrise in Wanchai's raunchy bars when only the real hardcore boys and girls are still standing 😥😥😥

🍹

LOL ....  I miss them as well ... 

I make up for it as often as I can in some seedy after hours Thai joints though !

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

LOL ....  I miss them as well ... 

I make up for it as often as I can in some seedy after hours Thai joints though !

Hahaha, it's one of the reasons my sleepy, pensioners beach resort here is a good choice.

I know myself, and I know the livestyle I would have if living in BKK, HK or SGP ...

Sure a lot of fun, but not really healthy. 

9 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just got back from a 60 mile ride on the bike. 

Getting chilly in the morning now. 

Went for a rough and muddy 60km ride into a mountain lake yesterday with some mates, now I've got to go out and start cleaning up the mess - was -3C this morning so I've been waiting for it to warm up a little before I get the garden hose out:

Webp.net-resizeimage copy.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Went for a rough and muddy 60km ride into a mountain lake yesterday with some mates, now I've got to go out and start cleaning up the mess - was -3C this morning so I've been waiting for it to warm up a little before I get the garden hose out:

Webp.net-resizeimage copy.jpg

Don't you ever get a summer there mate?

22 hours ago, boydeste said:

Don't you ever get a summer there mate?

We certainly didn't have much of a summer this year - one of the worst I have ever seen with some amount of rain almost every day. The reason it was so cold yesterday morning is that it finally cleared off and clear skies this time of year usually mean sub-zero temperatures at night - but yesterday was a glorious day after it warmed up. Then it was rain again last night with a temperature of 7C at 0800 this morning, but autumn is definitely here and leaves are falling all over my yard. Our ride on Saturday was probably the last mountain ride for the season, there will be snow up there soon. 

• Like 1

Just having a beer after spending the day changing all my addresses on all my direct debits, store cards, financial establishments etc to my new home plus talking with Neath school admissions, Virgin, Argos, Currys, my motor insurance company and the DVLA. Still more to do tomorrow.

Need to relax, sit back and watch a movie.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1