What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Up a bit earlier today at 0930.

The rain has stopped and the sun is shining. Yaayyyyyyy.

Just seen the weather report and we have snow moving in, oh what joy!

We are going to need some Sledge bike things over here to get about as the country stops dead with a bit of the white stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Up a bit earlier today at 0930.

The rain has stopped and the sun is shining. Yaayyyyyyy.

Just seen the weather report and we have snow moving in, oh what joy!

We are going to need some Sledge bike things over here to get about as the country stops dead with a bit of the white stuff.

Crazy..used to go school in 70s 80s in snow drifts..loved it 👍

5 hours ago, Washedup said:

Crazy..used to go school in 70s 80s in snow drifts..loved it 👍

I haven't seen or been in snow for at least 35 or 40 years  ... the last I was when in was in Brooklyn which turned into sludge after about 10 minutes on the street . . don't miss it at all

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mr Mosquito said:

Went out to Benchasiri Park earlier in the evening for a 9Km run.

Noticed that the exercise equipment areas in the park have been re-opened but the basketball and volleyball courts are still shut.

Also noticed that the massage shops are open again.

Jeez, shutting down a basketball court is "f***d" ... 

27 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I haven't seen or been in snow for at least 35 or 40 years  ... the last I was when in was in Brooklyn which turned into sludge after about 10 minutes on the street . . don't miss it at all

I don't miss it either when I am fortunate enough to be away from it - I've already moved tons of the stuff in my yard and winter is only half over in these parts...

Been for a longer walk today, the sun was out so I enjoyed the 4.5 miles done.

Showered up and just eaten dinner. Now it's an evening of TV.

Biggest decision is whether to have another night off the booze or open a bottle of red wine.

The kettle is on for now, for a flavoured green tea.

• Thumbs Up 2

^^^^ Celebrate ... open that bottle of red .. be happy ... you can regret it another day .. not this day though .... lol ...

Serious ... open that bottle of red ...

Who knows .. I have never been into tea ... it is only beer and coffee for me ...  I don't even drink sodas ...

Seems to me I drink enough sea water ... when I dive into the sea almost everyday ( except when in BKK ) .. so, I get my daily dose of water .... I think beer has a little water in it ( ??? )

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Been for a longer walk today, the sun was out so I enjoyed the 4.5 miles done.

Showered up and just eaten dinner. Now it's an evening of TV.

Biggest decision is whether to have another night off the booze or open a bottle of red wine.

The kettle is on for now, for a flavoured green tea.

I must say I prefer tea all kinds but I do like a drop of red..I've just purchased some verbena tea I think its Moroccan apparently good for relaxing just before bed 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Washedup said:

I must say I prefer tea all kinds but I do like a drop of red..I've just purchased some verbena tea I think its Moroccan apparently good for relaxing just before bed 

It's a new thing for me since drinking less booze. I have many for different moods and one for sleeping. Not sure if they actually help the body but they help with the boredom of not drinking booze midweek.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^ Celebrate ... open that bottle of red .. be happy ... you can regret it another day .. not this day though .... lol ...

Serious ... open that bottle of red ...

Who knows .. I have never been into tea ... it is only beer and coffee for me ...  I don't even drink sodas ...

Seems to me I drink enough sea water ... when I dive into the sea almost everyday ( except when in BKK ) .. so, I get my daily dose of water .... I think beer has a little water in it ( ??? )

I will open a bottle, but not as early as I would normally, that way I should only drink one! LOL

Here ya go.

IMG_20210122_19456.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

Well, I think differently .. a gal I had just before I went back home to the South .. a super good f**k ... with long legs and a great ass ... f**k tea .. LOL .. LOL .. met her in Tawadang ....she was serving food at a restaurant ... 

I mean " really" .. how the fuxk can a guy refuse that ?  Jeez, I slept great ..

IMG_6079.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well, I think differently .. a gal I had just before I went back home to the South .. a super good f**k ... with long legs and a great ass ... f**k tea .. LOL .. LOL .. met her in Tawadang ....she was serving food at a restaurant ... 

I mean " really" .. how the fuxk can a guy refuse that ?  Jeez, I slept great ..

IMG_6079.JPG

I bet ya did..and I wouldn't be drinking tea if I was lucky enough to be in los..good on ya 👍

6 minutes ago, Washedup said:

I bet ya did..and I wouldn't be drinking tea if I was lucky enough to be in los..good on ya 👍

Easy come .. easy go .. never mind .... I would rather be back in Colombia ... but, I have Beach gal and Ziggy .. Beach gal she is perfect ... ok .. I f**k around here and there .. but, I am a man ... some will say good or bad .. I never think about it ..

Beach Gal ... I have serious feelings for her ,,, plus, she is the mother of my daughter .. and soon to be another ... 

IMG_0297.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Easy come .. easy go .. never mind .... I would rather be back in Colombia ... but, I have Beach gal and Ziggy .. Beach gal she is perfect ... ok .. I f**k around here and there .. but, I am a man ... some will say good or bad .. I never think about it ..

Beach Gal ... I have serious feelings for her ,,, plus, she is the mother of my daughter .. and soon to be another ... 

IMG_0297.JPG

Congratulations if that means she is pregnamt again.

9 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

IMG_0297.JPG

Lucky guy 

17 minutes ago, Washedup said:

Lucky guy 

No .. not lucky .. you always go after anything you want in life ... make your own luck ....

How in the world would I ever meet Beach gal if I didn't walk up to her sitting on the beach in Koi Lipe with her brother and sister ?    You see a super beautiful gal and you aren't gonna say something to her and not make a move ?  The best move I have ever made .......

Nothing is ever given to you ... fight and never give up .... you get knocked down ... get up .. wipe the dirt off .. and " cowboy the f**k up " ... is the way I live my life ... right or wrong .... don't ever surrender ....

• Like 2