What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Just back from a 2 hour walk to buy sustenance for tonight's game away to Everton... 3 litres Mont Clair and 5 bottles Siam Sato... I'll mix them together.

For some reason this morning's walk really got the sweats going...Sweat was pouring down my face for the last mile or so but my breathing and walking pace was good..The last 500m was really bloody hard work because I really pushed it ...... but damned if I can catch that damned tortoise !!!

Two hours is a pretty damn good workout mate. I typically do an average of an hour. But, half of that is with an additional 20 pounds of weight in my pack. Just now wiped down the last drops of sweat.

Back is killing me though. I have to keep working through it.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Two hours is a pretty damn good workout mate. I typically do an average of an hour. But, half of that is with an additional 20 pounds of weight in my pack. Just now wiped down the last drops of sweat.

Back is killing me though. I have to keep working through it.

Yes mate, just the wine and Sato was 15 pounds and I stopped off for some spuds at the corner of Soi 19 and Buakhao... which is about one hour from home...

40 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahaha!!

I feel odd when I walk without carrying a heavy weight on my back....Too many years of tabbing with a backpack and gat  I guess..

I used to pack a gat.... Glock .40 cal., model 22.    lol

Glock Model 22 Gen. 1 for sale

24 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For my last 3 years it was a MP5 or HK53 depending the situation....but lets be clear ...it was a long time ago and I am nothing but a fat old bastard now !!

Yep... HK is a good piece. I havent had a gat in my hand for over 10 years. Started out with a .38 Smith. The Glock was like night and day. 

And, I've got some "love handles" but I don't consider myself fat. 

I just wish my dong would work a little bit better.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

I gave my Son my Glock before heading back here.....I miss not going to the range to shoot you know? 

Gave my Brother my M1 Carbine. 

I never cared much for the range. Some of the guys I worked with would rather shoot than f**k. I reckon partly because their wives were so ugly. And if they got divorced the wifies would take half of everything (including their pensions).

One guy in particular would sometimes pull me aside and ask me about my travels (he loved the hot Asian girls he'd see running around campus in their short shorts). One night he answered a call at a sorority when they came to the door in nighties.

He came back to the station almost in tears with drool streaming down his uniform....lol

We spent about two hours talking about it all. Really what it was all about was what I considered freedom. I explained to him that everything has a cost, no matter how you cut the pie. I also explained to him that without a certain level of regular income anyone who tries it is f***d.

So we sat down with pen, paper and a calculator......

No matter how we tried to juggle the numbers he came up negative. Unless he somehow came upon a large chunk of unexpected cash somewhere in the future, or he was somehow able to pigeon hole a lot of cash slowing over about twenty years..... 

Poor guy.... back to the range for him. I wonder if he can still hear.

• Thumbs Up 1