What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

My first was from Saudi in 81,likewise many great memories.

For me the west at the red sea, jeddah, rabigh, yanbu are good places to be and a short leave cycle an added bonus. But i must admit i haven't been to such "hardship" locations for nearly 20 years now.

Just changed THB to USD in Phnom Penh. 

Got a better rate that TT are paying in Pattaya, and didn't have to show a passport. 

Picked up $300, asked for clean, untorn notes, $10s and 20s. Got a polite Yes Sir and exactly what I asked for👍

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

'Tis warm...

20230225_142146.jpg

I was complaining about the amount of sugar I add to my hot mocha not helping my weight loss program... asked for the iced mocha "little sweet".... when the water was delivered, I was told "no sugar"....love thai's sense of humour...

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Painter said:

I was complaining about the amount of sugar I add to my hot mocha not helping my weight loss program... asked for the iced mocha "little sweet".... when the water was delivered, I was told "no sugar"....love thai's sense of humour...

Have you ever asked for kai dao mai suk ... and been given an uncooked egg on a plate ??

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just woke up after a decent kip aided by far too many sherberts last night. Was led astray by, well you know who you are!

Going to drag my sorry ass out of bed to the shower and grab some food before battling the heat for a walk.

With your sense of direction, if you weren't being led you'd be totally astray😀

• Haha 3

Just bought this nice box set from Lidl at £4.99.  

Off to a party tonight so got one for the birthday boy. 0.9L at 5.5%. The beer looks interesting and great for price including the Steiner. Bought another just for me.

Lidl are having an Alpine week so this German treat looked good.

IMG20230225121359.jpg

IMG20230225121529.jpg

IMG20230225121644.jpg

IMG20230225121551.jpg

IMG20230225121543.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, fforest said:

So your back....Its good to see you survived your alien abduction.... 

Alien abduction: an unlikely solution to the climate crisis | Alien life |  The Guardian

Was over staying with Klaus Schwab for a while, he was thinking of going all in on the Avian Flu, lockdowns by the end of the month but i talked him out of it.

We're going with Pomeranian Pee Piss Pox Pandemic by Christmas, quadruple jabs to start, then 3 every month ongoing. The 5 P's , i think it has a nice ring to it ... 

download.jpeg

• Haha 6

On 2/25/2023 at 5:05 AM, galenkia said:

Just got on the train at Henley. Brilliant gig tonight. They played all the old classic rock bands like Stones, Who, Hendrix, Queen, Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac etc. Great musicians and did a brilliant version of Freebird.

Really enjoyed it, and next gig is an AC/DC tribute band in Reading next Friday.

A13641A7-BC39-4FA2-A2C1-CD9AA32126C1.jpeg

55C9A709-22C6-498A-8963-5196E2FDBB00.jpeg

CF22DA24-19E8-4557-A4FE-6DEE0134F756.jpeg

8A617019-4F2C-40D7-AC19-4454C1631FA5.jpeg

That gal who is the lead singer of that band, looks a bit like a young version of "Chrissie Hynde"?  Have seen some great tribute bands over the years.......let us know how the AC/DC show was. Good to see your health is better and you are getting out a bit here. 

Taking my daughter to her swimming lesson at the local leisure centre.

She could swim okay anyway, but there's a difference from swimming 'okay' and being able to swim properly. Plus she enjoys it, we've been doing them since start of Jan, uses the floats, on her back, front, floating using no float, swimming under water collecting little things they throw in for them, all good stuff that gets her confidence up. The swimming coaches are very good, and small groups.

And i like getting her used to a leisure centre, so she can go do zumba, classes, spin or whatever when she gets older.

Daddy and daughter time, better than taking heroin, trust me on that one, i know :default_458:

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Taking my daughter to her swimming lesson at the local leisure centre.

She could swim okay anyway, but there's a difference from swimming 'okay' and being able to swim properly. Plus she enjoys it, we've been doing them since start of Jan, uses the floats, on her back, front, floating using no float, swimming under water collecting little things they throw in for them, all good stuff that gets her confidence up. The swimming coaches are very good, and small groups.

And i like getting her used to a leisure centre, so she can go do zumba, classes, spin or whatever when she gets older.

Daddy and daughter time, better than taking heroin, trust me on that one, i know :default_458:

seems like a long time since I've seen you post.

Glad to see you again mate !

• Thanks 1