What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, banchang100 said:

Busy freespeeching and preparing for another ban.Vote alt-right for change or be prepared to submit to the shithole culture.

I liked your Politics better when you were a Ramones loving anarchist :default_biggrin:

But here, the powers that be don't want Politics on the main forum, as it's pretty much ruined more than one other forum, so have made a 'wee special club' for everyone who wants to talk politics! Once you join, any and all Political threads will show up on your news feed.

So, I feel it's my duty to show you it in the hope you use it and so don't get banned :default_biggrin:

Here it is - https://thailand-247.com/index.php?/clubs/3-the-politics-club-👮🏼/&do=overview

You can join and scream alt-right to your wee heart's content, and the more saner board members such as myself can continue laughing at you :default_party-smiley-048:

Kap Pom!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Watching the news about the climate protesters in Central London, could've swore I seen @galenkia at it with his poofy bottled water, lentil burger and tofu.

Us aging goth's don't do the heat too well.Its making my mascara run.

Your just pissed off i didn't invite you.

bhhygtresde.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

15 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Adictive veiwing i envy you because you have not seen it, speedy recovery fella

Thanks buddy.

Midway through second series.

It is getting better.😊😊😊

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Thumbs Up 1

Taking solace from the outpouring of revulsion from the Catholic community in that area to the senseless murder of that young girl and one of their own.

These 'New IRA' fuckwits have actually put out a statement blaming it on the Police and saying he was an accidental killing. Accidental like, it was indiscriminately firing ffs.

While not in the same scale as Omagh, thankfully, i'm kinda hoping i'll be a turning point like that was, and people say enough is enough of these gangsters. 

Both communities have such fuckwits, and they are nothing but a scourge on each community. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really have hit rock bottom, just spent 4 hours sleeping on a bench at Don Mueng departures.

Not really being a cheap Charlie but after flying up from Phuket and landing after midnight and with just 5 hours before checking in again for my flight to Khon Kaen I was just too exhausted to walk outside and find a hotel....... I thought also I updated my nightmare trip but possibly didn't submit so I have resubmitted below what I wrote when tearing my hair out in Doha

Nightmare time.......

I am presently stuck in Doha after failing to get on the two services of Qatar Airways to Bangkok.

Now this baffles me and pisses me off because I only took these flights on the advice of a Qatar reservation agent. Both flights were half empty she said. Well she got that wrong. 

London Doha was as she said but Doha Bangkok was overbooked with 40 staff standing by. Yours truly didn't stand a chance.

I am now hoping to fly at 0820 (Qatar time) to Phuket (6 hours after my original flight). Unfortunately it gets into Phuket at a time I can transit to Bangkok but not to Khon Kaen so no seeing my wife and daughter today. 

Have a booking to Khon Kaen from Don Mueng at 7 am so will be there to attend a merit making ceremony Saturday before leaving with family back to UK on Sunday.

This is not good for my health or peace of mind.

The standby nightmare is real. Great when you get on but evil when you don't.

I need to sleep.

Yours truly

Pissed off of Doha.

Edit.

I checked in for my journey at 1 pm on Thursday. I will arrive into Khon Kaen in about 4 hours, that's almost a 36 hour trip.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Sad 3

Just back from a swim in the sea was flat calm, and walk with dog,took some pics of sunrise,bit too much cloud,[not my dog but hes always there early sunrise] 5 minutes down from where im staying in hua hin,10 min walk north of the hilton central area and pier,coffee time catch up social media time/news/ usual stuff before heading to gym soon,its bloody hot today,40s defo hotter than yesterday supposed to be and that was scorching !!.

IMG_6292.CR2

IMG_6298.CR2

IMG_6305.CR2