What’s the nationality you hate the most?.

galenkia

Ii don't hate nationalities, but I try to make sure I know the best, descriptive insults in the various languages to get my point across. 

"Nye kultoornii" (uncultured/uncivilized) works nicely on ruSSians.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

All of them and none of them.

I don't really hate anyone for whatever label you put on them, nationality, ethnicity, religion, hair colour, etc. I am very indifferent towards those things.

If she has nice eyes, and hasn't done anything bad to me, I will f**k her.

Edited by Lirchenfeld
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Bracknellistanis

Went through it one time, was like a bad night in the Donbas! Made Tyson Fury's caravan park look civilised.

Scary place :default_dizzy:

0_inside-britains-889781.webp

Honestly mate,it’s the biggest shithole ever, seems like every one in town was on day release from Broadmoor.

So much more civilised here in Twickenham.

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

In all my travels working all over the world I have met good and bad from all Nations but if I had to select one it would be the Nigerians ...

The princes or the rest of the people?

• Haha 1

Any nationality from any religion who comes to the UK or Thailand & doesn't abide by the laws of the land and makes a c**t of themselves.

From my experiences Saudi Arabians are cunts not only in their own country but in Thailand as well.

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well how about horrible Britts .....They all speak funny sounding English....Always stuffing their face will fish and chips and meat pies...

They are all bald headed and overweight, and many of them with awful tattoos....Cant they wear anything but cargo shorts ? And dont forget the wife beater shirts...

And the Australians are not much better....But at least they have Kangaroos there...

And dont get me started on the Americans.....Thinking they come from the best country and they want to let everyone know it....They are all so bad learning a 2nd language...Whats wrong are they all stupid or something....

Hahahaha I spent all my time in Pattaya living in the Isaan slums avoiding all of the above... A few managed to find me without getting ripped apart by the soi dogs though ......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

For me, I can't say I hate, genuinely hate any Nationalty. Although I do find certain traits exhibited from various nationalities annoying at times, but they are usually petty. 

I think what is meant is about elements of different "Cultures or Religion" " usually inherited at birth.

Whenever this happens, it usualy eminates from the comparisons from our own culture 

I hate everyone collectively 😁😁

Well said.

To talk a little to some of the previously mentioned nationalities.

I found the Chinese people in HKG to be gracious and polite. The Chinese from the mainland, not so much.

I worked in India for close to a year. I dislike the food. The locals treated me well, but they were a little intolerant of other beliefs and the men were very sexually biased especially against other cultures. I was told numerous times by educated co-workers that all Thai and Filipino women were whores.

In case you have never worked in India, it is advised for a Westerner not to drive there. My company hired a driver for me, probably a good idea. We are going down a road one day and the driver notices that I am looking at a particular woman driving a bicycle. He asks if I think she is pretty. I say yes. He comes up along side of her, grabs her ass, and knocks her off her bicycle. I yell out "don't do that shit". He gives me a this guy is no fun look.

I was married to a Filipino woman for close to 10 years and spent a considerable amount of time in the PI. Their culture at least toward foreigners (their word for Farang) is so passive aggressive it will drive one insane. It once took me one year to close a bank account.

Japanese people have always been polite with me, but there certainly is a wall.

Barbados (Bajans) - see Japan.

I guess I hate grumpy old Farangs (including myself) the most. 🙂 

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Thumbs Up 1

When I was working in Vientiane, whilst it is a relatively small city, nevertheless it is still a capital city. So most countries have an Embassy there along with numerous NGOs and you get to meet a lot of different nationalities.

I get on with most people (until I don’t 🙄😬) but never really hit it off with the South Africans I met and also the Ukrainians. They were strangely similar in my experience. 

To be honest, only people I've seen really out of order in Thailand, is pissed up western farangs brawling with each other.

It's a different level from rude/no manners type incidents.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1