Football

Thinkingallowed

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Blimey, the Sky sports coverage of the open top tour of Liverpool is a bit of overkill, must be a very slow sports news day as surely the only people interested in live shots of the parade must be Liverpool supporters.

Made sure I haven't watched any news today , stuck to the cricket and now on recorded programmes 😉 555

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Happy Birthday 🙂 

I've misplaced my copy of the Radio Times , any idea what time Scotland are playing ?

19.45 Saturday 8th June will be another thrashing from the mighty Cyprus. :default_fing23:

• Haha 1

Loftus Road to be renamed 'The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium',after the owners said they were gonna rename it after a charity.Kiyan was an academy player,15 years old,when he was stabbed to death in 2006.His father set up the foundation to tackle youth knife crime.Fans picked the charity out of 5 choices.

Rolls off the tongue that one.😀

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48544778

^ other papers say it's slightly less ... always knew the BBC was fake news ... 😉 

"Hazard, the Belgium forward, has long been linked with Los Blancos and has now penned terms with the Bernabeu outfit after the two clubs agreed a reported £88million fee, which could rise up to £130m due to add-ons."

12 hours ago, galenkia said:

Loftus Road to be renamed 'The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium',after the owners said they were gonna rename it after a charity.Kiyan was an academy player,15 years old,when he was stabbed to death in 2006.His father set up the foundation to tackle youth knife crime.Fans picked the charity out of 5 choices.

Rolls off the tongue that one.😀

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48544778

I can understand the sentiment G. I think most football fans though will still refer to your ground as Loftus Road or the Shoebox!