Football

Thinkingallowed

A few points:

One of the poorest finals I have seen.

Spurs overall for me were the better team and had more chances

Any Liverpool supporter couldn't give a monkey's armpit what I think as they won.

Well done Liverpool., won without a sweat, put the ball in the back of the net and that was a positive........

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Highlight of the game ...

7D3D594C-2CF3-4221-A1F6-CC3CA9B823D0.jpeg

I would agree with that. If it hadn't been a Champion's League Final I might have thought of watching a movie....I was just hoping that the game would have equaled all the hype but it didn't.

Thing is in years to come people will only care that Liverpool won it which is the fact that matters....

Had chance to watch the final but was only interested in seeing how Liverpool were doing. Great that they won considering how they missed out on the Premier league. 

As for Sperm couldn't give a f**k. Wank club with dillusional supporters. At least they have a nice stadium they'll be paying for, for yonks. Hope the manager buggers off to a club that will support his own ambtions and spurs get relegated 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sad Thinkingallowed is no longer here could congratulate him. He's probably pissed in Norway on moose vodka or whatever they drink up that way.

Anyway back to that Russian bird and that sort of swimsuit she is wearing. Wonder if that hurts as it rides up the ....

Lucky bastard that Vitaly :default_animier:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Sad Thinkingallowed is no longer here could congratulate him. He's probably pissed in Norway on moose vodka or whatever they drink up that way.

Anyway back to that Russian bird and that sort of swimsuit she is wearing. Wonder if that hurts as it rides up the ....

the oldman in the boat would get a workout when she walked around,she would be permanently wet:default_blum:

regards

grayray

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

I think the early goal might have ruined the game. Now Liverpool were 1-0 up before they even got into their rhythm. Passing accuracy told the tale of the match as it was very sloppy. Still happy they won and yes, pity Andy isn't here anymore but I'll just send him a text instead. 

Cheers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Esco said:

I think the early goal might have ruined the game. Now Liverpool were 1-0 up before they even got into their rhythm. Passing accuracy told the tale of the match as it was very sloppy. Still happy they won and yes, pity Andy isn't here anymore but I'll just send him a text instead. 

Cheers. 

What's happened to him?

I know he was going to Euro,pe to work but why he not on here?

1 hour ago, RR007 said:

McManaman simply has to be the awful biased commentator in British football. Completely destroyed the atmosphere with his snide comments throughout.

They should of had Alan Green with him for complete Liverpool bias.

9 hours ago, roomark said:

Must hurt watching the SPL then?🤔🤣🤣🤣

Watch the games on the odd occasion but only because they are free on my BT package. Wouldn't pay to see them.  Last game I went to was 4 years ago when I took Briana (6) to her first game to watch Aberdeen v Hearts.  The game ended 0-0 and Brianas very profound comment on the final whistle was "What's the point when there are no goals"... Out of the mouths of babes!  😄  

• Haha 2

Blimey, the Sky sports coverage of the open top tour of Liverpool is a bit of overkill, must be a very slow sports news day as surely the only people interested in live shots of the parade must be Liverpool supporters.

Edited by Horizondave