Football

Thinkingallowed

55 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Derby making the last ten minutes interesting... 

Constant chokers when it matters.

When we won the 2014 playoffs against them,a game i was at and just behind the goal that Bobby Zamora scored the only goal in the 90th minute,they dominated the game against our 10 men.But they just fall apart when it matters.

55 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Constant chokers when it matters.

When we won the 2014 playoffs against them,a game i was at and just behind the goal that Bobby Zamora scored the only goal in the 90th minute,they dominated the game against our 10 men.But they just fall apart when it matters.

You lot still in the Premiership then?  😭

Well done The Villa.

I had 9 very enjoyable years as a Villa season ticket holder when I was living in Knowle/Solihull.

A big club with an excellent ground and great supporters.

They were a good community club as well. When I opened  a new Office in Birmingham City Center three first team players came to the official opening.

6 hours ago, john luke said:

Congratulations to Aston Villa.  My only reservations is that it seems wrong that the teams that came 3rd and 4th in the league don't secure promotion, yet the club that came fifth does.

I agree with you...Play offs are just an excuse to raise more money for the FA.

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Well happy with the result, got no beer in but I still feel great. Well done Chelsea, only failed to win a trophy 4 times in the last 15 seasons.

Blue is the colour!

Will you have another new manager next season ?