Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

EDINBURGH

Edinburgh.jpg

• Like 3

Was out yesterday doing a bit of shopping LOL!  Almost bought the Charcoal Lamborghini.......wife told me the budget was $350K.....they wanted $388k for this one. She said maybe next time.....I am going to get rid of her for sure....she is ruining my life 😦

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Was out yesterday doing a bit of shopping LOL!  Almost bought the Charcoal Lamborghini.......wife told me the budget was $350K.....they wanted $388k for this one. She said maybe next time.....I am going to get rid of her for sure....she is ruining my life 😦

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

You live in Los Gatos? My parents had a house in Saratoga...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

I feel your pain. I'm sure there could  be a tax deduction in there somewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

My home is in San Jose, 1 mile from Los Gatos. Saratoga is still nice after all of these years. 

I remember when I was 18, driving down hiwy 9 from Saratoga to Sunnyvale and there was only one traffic lite on the 2 lane road....

• Like 1