Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

The creek is up. The run off from the snow melt in the high country is starting to work its way down here. Should be pretty good water in the streams and rivers as there's lots of snow pack up high. This was taken yesterday morning as I headed out to work.

20200423_074103.jpg

• Like 5

17 hours ago, thumper63 said:

The creek is up. The run off from the snow melt in the high country is starting to work its way down here. Should be pretty good water in the streams and rivers as there's lots of snow pack up high. This was taken yesterday morning as I headed out to work.

20200423_074103.jpg

what's the water quality like from that creek? love the bush nearly as much as the beach/surf.

regards

grayray

18 hours ago, grayray said:

what's the water quality like from that creek? love the bush nearly as much as the beach/surf.

regards

grayray

Depends on the time of year and if it had been raining in the high country. It goes from crystal clear to really muddy. But mostly very clear.  We had a pretty big fire 2 or 3 years back. Lost around 80,000 acres. When the rains came the ash flooded all the streams and killed the fish off. Now our problem is the fine silt that's still working it's way down into the water systems. This comes with the spring run off and when we get heavy rains for a day or two. Will be years before it returns to the new normal and the fish come back.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2020 at 7:28 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

P4250689.JPG

MGC the girl on the right was the first BF taken from Secrets 

13 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

Still miss the old perv.

Merv was the second BM that Larry introduced me too in Secrets Sinclair being the first. Both great guys whose experience of Pattaya helped me no end. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1