Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

58 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

This final season series is now available on IPT. A mistake was made and they labeled it as S03. There is also an actual S03 on IPT. Be a little careful with the downloads one is grabbing. IPT usually gets around to correcting these types of errors.

Yea, it's because series 1 and 2 were broadcast on Channel 4, UK Television.

It was then binned for a few years, until Drake seen it, and got involved and got Netflix involved, brought it back and Netflix put lots of money into it. 

So for Netflix, it is only series 3 to them.

• Thumbs Up 2

On Episode 3…..can’t believe only 3 more and it’s all over 😥

So many huge plot twists already……brilliant show. First time seeing that Irish actor who plays the gangster, apparently he is well known across the pond? To me he looks part-Asian or Kazakh/Afghani

image.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

On Episode 3…..can’t believe only 3 more and it’s all over 😥

So many huge plot twists already……brilliant show. First time seeing that Irish actor who plays the gangster, apparently he is well known across the pond? To me he looks part-Asian or Kazakh/Afghani

image.jpeg

No fucking spoilers 😤 😒 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just been watching this while my sister watches the tennis.

It’s about AI and the risk it imposes on the world. Thought it was really interesting.

IMG_0562.jpeg

No doubt they will take over one day soon…..Just like the movie, but without Will Smith slapping us…..Really enjoyed that flick BTW, Bridget Moynahan is a fox even at 50, already hated Tom Brady but to know he dumped her 5 months pregnant….what an arsehole

image.png

• Like 1

Well Top Boy had some awesome moments, terrific show, but……

For me, numbers never lie

4.5 hours total for a final season is not nearly enough! Seemed like they wanted to cram 6 weeks’ worth into the final 2 episodes…..shame really. Don’t know if it’s budget constraints or just a know-it-all director/production team, but many folks on YouTube agree….way too short considering we’ll never see another episode

On 9/10/2023 at 5:17 AM, galenkia said:

This was good about drugs in sports.

Mainly focused on Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Billy Bonds. Tim was interviewed and quite open.

IMG_0568.jpeg

Funny I watched this yesterday without seeing your post. I’m still confused about Victor saying he only recommended stuff and never was involved with steroids…..Anyway with how many people called him a piece of shite for playing both sides, hard to argue with that…..

I always thought Usain was natural, just a tall genetic freak who has once-in-a-lifetime abilities. Then I went on Reddit, the consensus is that he has to be on something, Jamaica doesn’t really test their own athletes and you can get away with it if you only inject 3-4 months a year in off-season

That being said, if EVERYONE was clean, Usain would still kick all their arses he was that much better 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Same with Linford Christie, had an almost bodybuilder physique. Apparently his failed tests were covered up and was given notice ahead of testing.

Eventually was banned aged 39, at the end of his career.

Canada’s biggest shame in sports was the Ben Johnson incident in 1988. Truth is, eventually 7/8 men in that final were linked to PEDS…..Ben was the scapegoat and being Canadian maybe we didn’t have the resources to bribe the people in the lab.

Heard he was making $480,000 a month in endorsements before that positive test…..In Toronto I’ve heard some neighbourhoods are up 1,200% since 2000. In 1988 that was an enormous sum of $, I remember he had a black Testarossa. Pissed it all away and lived in his Mum’s basement IIRC….bloody sad

But just like I think Barry Bonds belongs in the Hall of Fame, Ben should be proud. His 9.79 he coasted & raised his arm before the finish, so it was much faster….Drugged to the gills, it still took 20 years for anyone to surpass the time a 5’9” illiterate Jamaican immigrant put up, and that man was a 6’5 freak of nature. Ben is still amazing in my eyes

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Funny I watched this yesterday without seeing your post. I’m still confused about Victor saying he only recommended stuff and never was involved with steroids…..Anyway with how many people called him a piece of shite for playing both sides, hard to argue with that…..

I always thought Usain was natural, just a tall genetic freak who has once-in-a-lifetime abilities. Then I went on Reddit, the consensus is that he has to be on something, Jamaica doesn’t really test their own athletes and you can get away with it if you only inject 3-4 months a year in off-season

That being said, if EVERYONE was clean, Usain would still kick all their arses he was that much better 

Out of the all-time top 30 100m sprint times, only 9 were run by athletes not associated with doping.

All 9 of those were by Usain Bolt.

I really hope he was clean 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Out of the all-time top 30 100m sprint times, only 9 were run by athletes not associated with doping.

All 9 of those were by Usain Bolt.

I really hope he was clean 🙏

Michael Johnson never failed a drug test and he was an incredible athlete.