Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

They look like the leaves that you wrap around the very spicy raw pork dish here..sort of mildly lemon bitter taste..

But I'm guessing that he is a Hasher that took a wrong turn..

My friend reported back they tasted like blood. :default_biggrin:

Yes, a hasher. We often encounter thorn bushes growing on the sides of trail we use. Not sure what happened in this case but the likely scenario is the hasher ahead of him pushed the overhanging branch out of the way as he passed then released it. Result was the guy in the picture was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I came upon him just after it happened, and being the good hash friend that I am the first thing I said was "wait, I want to get a picture of this". 

I've been caught up in them a few times and can tell you they're a bugger to get out of as the thorns are hooked and point down the stem as you can see on the branch in the foreground of the pic below. Fortunately they don't go in deep, so it's just a flesh wound. :default_biggrin:

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

My friend reported back they tasted like blood. :default_biggrin:

Yes, a hasher. We often encounter thorn bushes growing on the sides of trail we use. Not sure what happened in this case but the likely scenario is the hasher ahead of him pushed the overhanging branch out of the way as he passed then released it. Result was the guy in the picture was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I came upon him just after it happened, and being the good hash friend that I am the first thing I said was "wait, I want to get a picture of this". 

I've been caught up in them a few times and can tell you they're a bugger to get out of as the thorns are hooked and point down the stem as you can see on the branch in the foreground of the pic below. Fortunately they don't go in deep, so it's just a flesh wound. :default_biggrin:

image.jpeg

That has reminded me of the cyclists stuck on a farmers electric fence that you posted once ... effing hilarious !!

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Is that supposed to be Pierluigi Collina ??

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Or the great Howard Miller?

It is to a “famous” (and I can only use that word incredibly lightly) YouTuber in Pattaya. Con man, scammer, thief of Baan Kruja charity money, immigration snitch and an advocator of violence towards women!

25 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Buzzing .... ??

I'm pretty sure that is who he is referring to ... although there are other YTs that fit one or more of the categories listed ..

.. but silence is the game. 

As a following point  for @tommy dee .. have you covered the yellow/red card system introduced by the police in Phuket? Will it apply here soon??

By f**k there will be more expat grasses around when they start facing eviction from the country..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1