What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Magic, i wish i could make it. I love the RAH, its the best venue i've ever had the pleasure of going to on numerous occasions to see Eric Clapton and Cream. As you say DG is without a doubt a legend and genius. Pink Floyd is wifey's fav band and she really loves DG along with a few million other ladies lol

I'm going to try and get two tickets, if i can i'll take wifey back to the UK to see, she'll love me forever lol

Where are you hoping going to source your ticket ?

https://store-uk.davidgilmour.com/

If you sign up for pre sale access to tickets (click no purchase necessary on the cd) you'll get a pre access code the day the tickets go out , which means you can get them a day before general release. 

I'm going to try for the Saturday date if you can get those .

If we're both successful and you do make it I'll meet up with you for a few beers if you're up for it before hand.

Edit :

where it asks country , I'd click U.K in case it won't let you do it in Thailand.

its not asking for an address if you follow the "no purchase necessary"  just an e mail address.

Edited by roomark
  • Great Info 1

9 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Magic, i wish i could make it. I love the RAH, its the best venue i've ever had the pleasure of going to on numerous occasions to see Eric Clapton and Cream. As you say DG is without a doubt a legend and genius. Pink Floyd is wifey's fav band and she really loves DG along with a few million other ladies lol

I'm going to try and get two tickets, if i can i'll take wifey back to the UK to see, she'll love me forever lol

That is stunningly wonderful if you are able to pull that off mate.

Big cheers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

My Daughter put me on to this, the video is a bit raunchy. I'm liking the blond girl with the shaved head, kind of remionds me of "Servelan" (Jaqueline Pierce) who was a friend of my Mum and who I met numerous times, out of Blakes 7 . She was a bit of a vixen as well. (Jaqueline, not my Mum). She's dancing in the first scene on the left but puts in an appearance later on (the shave headed girl, not Jaqueline as she died in 2018).

The black girl is sexy as hell also. I doubt she'd have a cottage pie in the shape of a heart ready for you when you get home from work, but I reckon she's a bit of a handful between the sheets.

Give it the first 20 seconds of your time.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, roomark said:

https://store-uk.davidgilmour.com/

If you sign up for pre sale access to tickets (click no purchase necessary on the cd) you'll get a pre access code the day the tickets go out , which means you can get them a day before general release. 

I'm going to try for the Saturday date if you can get those .

If we're both successful and you do make it I'll meet up with you for a few beers if you're up for it before hand.

Edit :

where it asks country , I'd click U.K in case it won't let you do it in Thailand.

its not asking for an address if you follow the "no purchase necessary"  just an e mail address.

Thanks for that. I can get my son to sign up for me and get the tickets but i have concerns. DG has this new album out and i just wonder how many PF songs will feature, wifey and i are fans of DG performing/singing PF songs and it would be a great disappointment if only a few if any PF songs feature.

I wonder if its possible to get access to the songs he's going to perform, not a chance in hell i'd imagine lol

The juries out i'm disappointed to say........

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks for that. I can get my son to sign up for me and get the tickets but i have concerns. DG has this new album out and i just wonder how many PF songs will feature, wifey and i are fans of DG performing/singing PF songs and it would be a great disappointment if only a few if any PF songs feature.

I wonder if its possible to get access to the songs he's going to perform, not a chance in hell i'd imagine lol

The juries out i'm disappointed to say........

That was last time and there's a fair whack of PF on there.

I saw Roger Waters last year and he did loads of Floyd.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, roomark said:

That was last time and there's a fair whack of PF on there.

I saw Roger Waters last year and he did loads of Floyd.

Yes, i did in fact go through this concert to see what songs he performed, thanks for your info.

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2024 at 7:35 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Speaking of The Royal Albert Hall....I remember back in the 70's that venue had the best of the best playing there. 

Did any of you British guys ever go to " Drury Lane Theater" or " Earls Court"? 

I always wanted to go see "Genesis" back then at Earls Court...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

I got roped in to The Royal Tournament at Earls Court in 1976ish but I doubt that is what you meant.

It had three highlights..

1 The Field Gun Competition.

2. A group of sexy WRENS dancing on a stage to the Hornpipe toon 

3. Some young sailor climbing a mast with his mates ...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I got roped in to The Royal Tournament at Earls Court in 1976ish but I doubt that is what you meant.

I used to love watching that when I was a kid , think they used to show it on the BBC 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was at the Royal Tournament around that time too with my parents.

Fantastic show with the field Gun comp being what I most remember.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Speaking of The Royal Albert Hall....I remember back in the 70's that venue had the best of the best playing there. 

I've done Earls Court Mike to see Simple Minds, have seen them on 5 occasions, just love them.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

49 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Saw Genesis once at the Silver Clef awards, outdoor venue with over 100K audience 😒 but saw Phil Collins twice at Wembley Arena indoor venue with 7K max audience :default_clapping:

8 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Saw Genesis once at the Silver Clef awards, outdoor venue with over 100K audience 😒 but saw Phil Collins twice at Wembley Arena indoor venue with 7K max audience :default_clapping:

Blimey, I saw Genesis (with Pete Gabriel) at the Oldfield Tavern, Greenford in 1971, I think there were no more than 200 people in the venue. Brilliant show. Saw them at Twickenham in 2007 but didn't think the sound system was great, preferred them in the pub.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1