Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Baby Boom used to be on the other side of Buakhaow, down the street beside what was Rich Bar, before it moved to Boomerang.  Unless it's changed, be very careful about the "ladies" you find there.

You're quite right m8, same mob headed by the Dutch chap Joost, definitely all ladies there last night.........

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

namps,
that Nick is a trier,i like his vids,he does go on about Pattaya the TAT should have him on a retainer .plenty of bars are thankfull for his publicity.
soi Boomerang could be a hideaway if it stays the distance.:default_cheers:
regards
grayray

I’m doing a piece from Soi Diamond with him next week.
  • Thumbs Up 3

46 minutes ago, misteregg said:

38c6d8c9a11e00d070c50381247241d3.jpg730445a151aecc34e54aded28d30adb0.jpg
This little Thai restaurant has been going for decades, opposite the VC Hotel. Many old Secrets staff live behind it and used to eat there.
Demolished.

From what I see around town the little Thai restaurants seem to be holding out better than other businesses......Everyone can afford to eat at a little Thai restaurant unless they are completely broke.... 

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

There's a rumour there could be something very illuminating happening in Soi Diamond to 
brighten up the the Soi at night, apparently there will be no excuses in not being able to find ''Le Pub'' and
''The Windmill'' once it's been unveiled.....lol......

First I heard of this.

There's a rumour there could be something very illuminating happening in Soi Diamond to 
brighten up the the Soi at night, apparently there will be no excuses in not being able to find ''Le Pub'' and

First I heard of this.

16 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Searchlights at either end of the Soi ....? Do illuminate us .....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

On the ''Friendship'' run tonight.....a brave soul reopening a bar in the middle of ''Action Street''.........

008.JPG

Looks like they've put ''Holiday Inn Express'' back into moth balls on Soi Buakhao........

011.JPG

I rode around Action Street about 3 weeks ago in the daytime and it looked as if all the bars had been cleared out, surprised anything would open up in there and I never realised the Holiday Inn had reopened at all ?

Got to love the thais optimism sometimes.