Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

53 minutes ago, ukdave51 said:

Sorry but I don`t want to trawl through various topics but have the bars been ordered to close again?  I notice from the irover cam that all the chairs are stacked up again. 

I had to check the thread title to make sure I was in the right place, seems that selling weed in a shop has crept slowly into the topic coverage.

Personally I think anything to do with drugs should be a completely separate topic which I won't be interested in and it would be nice to get back to bars, go gos and restaurants when opening this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

9 hours ago, fforest said:

Well you will be sitting even less well when big fat buds are for sale.....

As I have said before I dislike weed very much but the writing is on the wall....There WILL BE full blown Amsterdam type cannabis cafes in Thailand............Especially in Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Koh Samui

But vapping is illegal. 😆

On 4/3/2021 at 3:29 AM, fforest said:

Yea but where did the boxing ring go?.......That was the best part...

Good riddance to the boxing ring, being poked in the back every 5 minutes for money when your not even interested in the boxing. In fact  I am going to post this also in another topic.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/2/2021 at 4:59 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

IMG_20210402_184754.jpgThree of the bars in front of the pattaya Beer Garden we're open this evening

Not sure if Scooters is finished for good or just closed tonight but as it is Friday and there was quite a bit of activity in the area I found it strange I wouldn't be open if they were still operating at all

1617378483294.jpg

I would be very surprised if this scooters bar shut for good. One of the best bars in the area IMHO.

8 hours ago, ukdave51 said:

Sorry but I don`t want to trawl through various topics but have the bars been ordered to close again?  I notice from the irover cam that all the chairs are stacked up again. 

No playing of darts or pool but restaurant is still open till late.

2 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

What a nightmare it'll be in there if they keep the live noise from where they are now. The ceilings are very low and I can only imagine how bad it'll be for any punters that will be in there.

Get rid of the band & I,ll start drinking in there again, near enough all these live bands are shit & I reckon most bars would take more money with background music. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

What a nightmare it'll be in there if they keep the live noise from where they are now. The ceilings are very low and I can only imagine how bad it'll be for any punters that will be in there.

Forgot they had a band as it's been years since I've been in there. And now that you reminded me of the band, that's why I haven't been in there for years.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/14/2021 at 1:40 PM, forcebwithu said:

475 m north would put it at the old Easy R-Con bar location.

read that they are going in here as a sign is said to be in place will have a look during the morning walk the location IMO is no where as good as the old location I am assuming they had no choice in the matter

Any bars in pattaya that have become er restaraunts or massage shops now ? a few have here in hua hin,where theres a will as they say,dont know why more dont do it,though its only happened this last few days so maybe they will.

Edited by Phantom51red

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Sent to me by a well dressed stubborn old git who still refuses to join. Edited by me to disguise the innocent hansum man... 🙂

1618733828976.jpg

So it's not the R-con on the corner under the hotel ? This place is just before the corner on the right heading from Soi Honey direction ?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

So it's not the R-con on the corner under the hotel ? This place is just before the corner on the right heading from Soi Honey direction ?

Having not been in town for over a year I'm struggling to picture it in my mind, but yes,  I have been told it's on the right when heading north, before the bends at r-con

8 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It would be much easier to just say Striderman

True, but why use one word when you can use 6 to describe him?!!!!

🙂

Wish the grumpy git would join up though....

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

He posts on Addicts ... tell him this is same , same but different... 😉 

Tried that, several time. I've even offered to register for him, and suggested several alternative board names (stubborn old git being one!) but he just won't....

• Like 1