Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

11 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

So is Striderman ever going to join or are you going to always be his mouth piece ? :default_cool:

You know the well dressed gentleman... he's a stubborn old git!

Ask him about the ham sandwich he ate is 1976... the result is almost the same as the prawn sandwiches.....

Rock House looks rammed.                                                                                       

152310456_4604677109549730_2722137403469321508_n.png.

Must be that new lasagna recipe.                                                                                   

16194942_1643026072381530_9179895447775950860_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am not sure how long this sign has been up but The Beer Hubs sign today said domestic beers 45 baht.......It will serve the bars right on Soi Bukow, with them charging the crazy prices like 50 and 55 baht......

Now that I think about it, I think they had this sign up before,but it was taken down,and it's back up again...

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, fforest said:

I am not sure how long this sign has been up but The Beer Hubs sign today said domestic beers 45 baht.......It will serve the bars right on Soi Bukow, with them charging the crazy prices like 50 and 55 baht......

Now that I think about it, I think they had this sign up before,but it was taken down,and it's back up again...

Yes up and down like a ....you know what, make it up as they go along....put it up when Bank Holidays

things like that, been dragged in twice now for a Guinness.....get inside not have but have....get my

drift. apparently owned by someone from the Indian subcontinent. nuff said.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Saw them hanging the sign earlier this week while enjoying a 40B, generously poured, SangSom soda at Prom Bar.

17 hours ago, Kathmandu said:

Rock House looks rammed.                                                                                       

152310456_4604677109549730_2722137403469321508_n.png.

Must be that new lasagna recipe.                                                                                   

16194942_1643026072381530_9179895447775950860_n.jpg

Good to see and hope it continues. Was wondering if it was a special occasion but didn't see any info on parties etc. Also didn't know they were doing food again (if that is true), used to love the food there, breakfast was awesome.

A lack of girls though, normally many more girls in the bar photos.

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

I know it has been some considerable time since I visited but that photo does not remind me at all of the Rock House.

Having said that, I once posted a report on my very first visit and it was not until I went back the next day to collect a b/fine that I realized I had been in Lilo Lill's, the bar next door. 🤣

That is the rockhouse taken during the weekly barcrawl put together in a private facebook group. This is the second week of their crawls and so far very successful 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

That is the rockhouse taken during the weekly barcrawl put together in a private facebook group. This is the second week of their crawls and so far very successful 

Good to see they chose the Rockhouse but explains why I was slightly surprised by the sudden influx of customers considering the lack of foot traffic usually reported.  Glad to see the guys going around drinking without supporting candy, a real bar crawl for the lads.

I can also see why Alex has put an advert out for bar staff/cashier etc,.

53 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Good to see they chose the Rockhouse but explains why I was slightly surprised by the sudden influx of customers considering the lack of foot traffic usually reported.  Glad to see the guys going around drinking without supporting candy, a real bar crawl for the lads.

I can also see why Alex has put an advert out for bar staff/cashier etc,.

Alex is doing all of the work and the organization it's turned out very well for all concerned

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/24/2021 at 5:23 PM, Blue Streak said:

Not been in them all yet but this place for amount of customers, some atmosphere and quality

and numbers in the stable is miles ahead of the pack IMHO, other busy ones remind me of petri dishes ..lol...

IMG_a.jpg

IMG_2027a.jpg

LOL ... would anyone of you "bang" any of these gals .. Not me !

• Like 1

The well dressed gentleman sent me this

1614678282794.jpg

Apologies if it's been posted before. Where ?pook's plaza was on buckhou.

I'm sure I've read it's going to be a nightclub, developed by the Baku group of Avenue Plaza fame

Edited by Painter
No strikethrough available on mobile or edit???
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Painter said:

1614678282794.jpg

I'm sure I've read it's going to be a nightclub, developed by the Baku group of Avenue Plaza fame

Noticed on the bread run this morning they're bricking up the front just behind the shutters.........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Painter said:

1614678282794.jpg

No one is going to call it "Warehouse", are they! 🙂

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Painter said:

1614678282794.jpg

Glad the well dressed gentlemen is keeping busy. Not seen him about for a while even pre-lockdown.

Must be worrying about Newcastle going down I guess.

• Haha 1

I was in Central today and thought I would give the food court a shot.....I never quite realized before what a Crappy overpriced want-to-be-hi-so selection of food they have there now......I almost lost my appetite, but finally found some so-so Cow-mon-guy....The new food court cannot be pulling in more than one fifteenth to one twentieth per day in cash compared to what the old one was making ......They seem quite pleased with the whole operation because it has not changed one bit since it re-opened... 

• Like 1