Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

A few bits..Yes Bar on Soi Buakhao next to  the Annie Jack's is to become ''The Bay......

IMG_aaaaa.jpg

Friday night will be the end for Club Electric Blue for a while with the reopening of ''Beavers''...........Rumour has it....

Rumours has it that FAB 103 and all it's cabal m8's  are going to use BBC weather forecasting after their Chinese one said for showers in the Pattaya area yesterday...lol....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Rumour on the street, 23.99 hr closing from March the 1 st in Pattaya....

Still going through my emails from local news to verify this....lol.......

more likely be 00:00 and not 00:39 by your reckoning 🙂

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2021 at 12:07 AM, Blue Streak said:

A few bits..Yes Bar on Soi Buakhao next to  the Annie Jack's is to become ''The Bay......

IMG_aaaaa.jpgFriday night will be the end for Club Electric Blue for a while with the reopening of ''Beavers''...........Rumour has it....

Yup, CEB closed and Beavers open. Talking to Andy they just wanted to get the playmat area into play and was easier to just open the bar that already has it

2 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

This quote from a Bar owner on walking street that asked to not be named

Midnite closure great ! another hour to do F*ck all business 

Unfortunately, that is the current harsh reality of the situation and I can't see it changing any time soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

This quote from a Bar owner on walking street that asked to not be named

Midnite closure great ! another hour to do F*ck all business 

Laterally thinking tho - a quote from an LK manager on the same subject.

”it’s not enough but our takings were up 15% with it”

Agree, it’s too little but that 15% can be the difference between losing and breaking even. My personal view is it’s a rollout for the better - eerytime they give a little more it’s another step down a long road.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Whitespider said:

Agree, it’s too little but that 15% can be the difference between losing and breaking even. My personal view is it’s a rollout for the better - eerytime they give a little more it’s another step down a long road.

How much longer can most of the GoGo's go on losing money every day they continue to stay open?

Realistically, it will be the back end of this year before there is any real likelihood of any tourists returning who actually spend money in "our" type of entertainment venues. Still far too many Bars/clubs/GoGo's all after the same expat community most of whom do not go out on the piss much more than a couple of nights a week.

I suppose those still standing by the year end will be doing okay if only because we expats will have a much diminished choice of where to spend our beer and pussy vouchers. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Whitespider said:

Could be that you are a glass half full guy while many will still be a glass half empty type guy whatever comes their way!

• Thumbs Up 1