Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

6 hours ago, johnpat said:

Has anyone heard if the Go-Go's will open up on February 1st? They would have to open pretty early in order to get enough hours in before the 11:00 p.m. closing. But this was done before when there was a curfew after the last coup.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Bars were meant to be closing at midnight prior to the second closure, but going by social media many were flouting the rules. I'd say this time will be no different.

6 hours ago, tommy dee said:

M IT... bar owners clearing out today.  most of the fittings are worthless anyway,   Monday is D day to be out.  expect same for drinking and all the land like that.  its worth more to build on

Prime location for another large condo/hotel development.

9 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

mita.png

Cheers for that.

In fact I have been there many times, a friend used to own a beer bar in the complex, just never knew it was called 'Made In Thailand'.

When I lived there I just went with friends to named bars but odd that I never knew the complex name.  

6 hours ago, Gary said:

Great expectations for Pattaya. There is evidence that the city will come roaring back.

What evidence?

Impossible until quarantine restrictions lifted completely and as far as I am aware that is not likely until Thailand has vaccinated a significant percentage of the population and that is dependant upon adequate supplies of vaccine to enable that to happen.

Do you really believe that is going to happen this year?

In the meantime there is evidence of increasing numbers of Thai's sleeping rough in the City and relying on handouts just to stay alive.

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

What evidence?

Impossible until quarantine restrictions lifted completely and as far as I am aware that is not likely until Thailand has vaccinated a significant percentage of the population and that is dependant upon adequate supplies of vaccine to enable that to happen.

In the meantime there is evidence of increasing numbers of Thai's sleeping rough in the City and relying on handouts just to stay alive.

Yep I have seen the homeless numbers increasing too....Luckily its not rainy season and there are plenty of food handouts every day..... 

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Cheers for that.

In fact I have been there many times, a friend used to own a beer bar in the complex, just never knew it was called 'Made In Thailand'.

When I lived there I just went with friends to named bars but odd that I never knew the complex name.  

If you look at the signage at the front it just says.........''Made In''...........lol....

16 hours ago, Jambo said:

What evidence?

That was a tongue in cheek post. I just wonder what is going to happen with all the new construction projects.

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

It is although business as usual has a different meaning but for the locals who need to get out many areas will see increased foot traffic. Good news for bar owners.

Bro .. any business that is allowed to do business .. is super good news .....

Let free and fair competition decide .. not the government(s) .....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

56 minutes ago, fforest said:

Area 51.....Man that place is a Zombie bar......Its died a few times already but keeps coming back to life.......Never read a single positive post about the place EVER....

Think it's a scary place just to walk past let alone go in for a drink

• Thumbs Up 1