Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

18 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped in there last night at about 00.30....The Thai band was a Thai band if you

get my drift.....99 Baht most bottled beer ...3 pool tables at the far end + air con that end..

20 Baht a game apparently......If you are under 5 feet tall the toilets on the left hand side are

a breeze any thing taller proceed with caution ....low beams.....Opening night last night 

and opening party I believe to be Sunday the 9th July.....Nice snap Bob put my couple to

shame...lol....

IMG_20230706_005113.jpg

IMG_20230706_204220.jpg

Pay for pool, in a beer bar?

I'm tidly again !!

I have just spent 3 hours in the Traveller's Rest on Soi Lengkee. What a fantastic band they had playing in there !! I think they are well known on the Jomtien circuit but well worth a visit. Every Friday, I was told.

Walking passed Triangle Bar on the way "home" just brought out the contrast in the 2 bands ..

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like the outside work on Club Secret is done. No word though on the FB page if they're open again.
P7130004.jpg

P7130005.jpg

P7130006.jpg

P7130007.jpg

Rode by this evening and the lights were on. No ladies outside and I wasn't interested in checking out the inside, so don't know if it was just a test of the lighting or they were in fact open. If they were open you would think they'd post something to that effect on FB. It occurred to me after writing the last sentence that maybe they nave a new FB page. That is in fact the case, and they are open.

https://www.facebook.com/clubsecretpattaya

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2023 at 6:47 AM, bob lt said:

Was told that Pulse agogo in LK will close after tonight for a refurb 

I hope they will get more and better cartoons.... 

When I was there pre covid it was the same 10-12 cartoons running on the monitor above the entrance, it got boring pretty quickly.

27 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I hope they will get more and better cartoons.... 

When I was there pre covid it was the same 10-12 cartoons running on the monitor above the entrance, it got boring pretty quickly.

Champagne used to play the same ones many years ago iirc ..

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

And the sun downers are back.........

IMG_20230718_182019_HDR.jpg

Were "We are the World" (see new sign) in this group of bars before the refurbishment ?

If so, I hadn't noticed when they closed their long term location - where Lisa on the Beach is now?