Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

4 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

It appears Flowers may well have been right after all. Restaurants are allowed to open with certain conditions, bars in Bangkok are allowed to open to celebrate NYE, no mention of pattaya yet.... 

It would be great if this closure was just to head off large crowds gathering to celebrate new years. Sucks for business owners and staff, but large social gatherings and Covid are a recipe for an even greater spread of the virus. Hopefully Monday brings good news in regards to reopening of businesses.

• Like 1

Just now, forcebwithu said:

It would be great if this closure was just to head off large crowds gathering to celebrate new years. Sucks for business owners and staff, but large social gatherings and Covid are a recipe for an even greater spread of the virus. Hopefully Monday brings good news in regards to reopening of businesses.

It's all very bizzare. 

Just yesterday the Thai was saying that people shouldn't celebrate NYE in large groups, and bars in BKK are closed, then all of a sudden they are allowed to open again.

I think there are a few more interesting twists and turns to go before the end of the day. 

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

It's all very bizzare. 

Just yesterday the Thai was saying that people shouldn't celebrate NYE in large groups, and bars in BKK are closed, then all of a sudden they are allowed to open again.

I think there are a few more interesting twists and turns to go before the end of the day. 

Yes, very bizarre. Thailand should start a new ad campaign to advertise their country with the modified slogan, Amazing Thailand - SNAFU.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/30/2020 at 2:30 AM, Stillearly said:

Walked passed it hundreds of times , but never actually been in there ..

Been once, was Ok, went another time but was turned away as my wife was wearing a mini skirt that was supposedly too short. I was shocked considering what some girls wear in there.

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Truck seen loading up gear from Billabong on Soi LK temp closing maybe ? Or maybe a refit ? If they are calling it quits it would be worrying as while business is nothing like it was they had some at least.  

Well its January #1 and that means new leases for some businesses,and April will be the Thai new Year and more businesses will throw in the towel then...  

• Sad 1

Well I guess you can close just about everything down and they can keep repeating  (Its not a lockdown)........Just came back from Central Festival and that place is on Defcon 5 lockdown.....Only Tops and a few other places are open on the ground floor the upstairs is totally closed off....Walked from there to Pattaya Klang,Every single business I passed was for rent for sale or closed except one Indian restaurant with zero customers........

No Sir this is not a lockdown.......... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well I guess you can close just about everything down and they can keep repeating  (Its not a lockdown)........Just came back from Central Festival and that place is on Defcon 5 lockdown.....Only Tops and a few other places are open on the ground floor the upstairs is totally closed off....Walked from there to Pattaya Klang,Every single business I passed was for rent for sale or closed except one Indian restaurant with zero customers........

No Sir this is not a lockdown.......... 

bloody awful 

28 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Scotch eggs? 

🙄

One of the few place I saw serving tonight I never knew they did food..lol.. but the vast majority

I saw in quite a small sweep are place like At All, Piss stop for example that do have menus outside

and there was food about........

HERE THEY HAVE TO HAVE ALREADY GOT A RESUARANT/DINER LICENCE

several raids already incl one on the dark side on kao noi ( i think) a sports bar.  the bars are closed untiul further notice and we are expecting stricter closures monday.  welcome to the new Wuhan, I am welding my front doors shut

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tommy dee said:

HERE THEY HAVE TO HAVE ALREADY GOT A RESUARANT/DINER LICENCE

several raids already incl one on the dark side on kao noi ( i think) a sports bar.  the bars are closed untiul further notice and we are expecting stricter closures monday.  welcome to the new Wuhan, I am welding my front doors shut

I think that's pretty accurate lol.