What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

3 hours ago, fforest said:

For every 1 point up thats a extra 1,000 baht per 1,000 dollars...

Even though I don't need the living expense money now, I've been transferring money with every 1 point increase beginning at 36. Enjoying the great exchange while it lasts. It also reduces the hurt of seeing my investment portfolio under water.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yep, going to to take a gamble here, Wells Fargo back home you can set up a "hit point" so to speak when you want to transfer money over here. I have a "hit point" of 40 baht for my next transfer. It will automatically kick in and you will get notified when/if it does happen. Maybe wishful thinking for 40, but I like to take a gamble now and then. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Yep, going to to take a gamble here, Wells Fargo back home you can set up a "hit point" so to speak when you want to transfer money over here. I have a "hit point" of 40 baht for my next transfer. It will automatically kick in and you will get notified when/if it does happen. Maybe wishful thinking for 40, but I like to take a gamble now and then. 

I use Wells Fargo also. Do you transfer money in Thai Baht  or USD fron Wells Fargo ?  I use the RSA device to get transfer code. Works great

14 hours ago, Happy Man said:

I use Wells Fargo also. Do you transfer money in Thai Baht  or USD fron Wells Fargo ?  I use the RSA device to get transfer code. Works great

I use Thai Baht, for what ever reason they seem to get a bit better rate. 

Currently most places doesn't accept danish crowns.

Xe.com show the mid rate at around 5.00 which is also what tt nornally offer. But now it is 0.00. However they still sell at normal price.

Weird as the danish crown is pegged to the euro. But the euro remains unaffected by it.

Anyone know why they have stopped accepting danish?

Edited by Lirchenfeld