Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

👍 I just pour some of the hot oil over the yolk with a spoon  , I hate eggs not cooked properly and usually opt for scrambled in Thailand 

Yep, that's how I do it too . . 

When I was resident in Jomtien I found a restaurant to have breakfast and in the menu they had a pic of some eggs cooked just like that. I pointed to it and finally I got the chef to understand. Needless to say every time I had breakfast after that I went there. Running joke with the lady chef, but she got it. Good bit of morning banter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Get those chips browned off and crisped up! 😱🤪

The chips were the way I love them, I don't like burnt chips but do like burnt sausages. Picture probably doesn't do justice to the food but the chips were cooked for a good 15 minutes and tasted wonderful.

Mixed beans and Chinese vegetables stir fry for lunch. 

We had a Vegan Market in town today, bought a couple of slices of cake. Ended up eating the carrot one on the way home but managed to save the orange drizzle one for later. 

IMG_20210425_131706.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Crispy aromatic duck pancakes for tonights dinner. The usual spring onion and cucumber julienne,we also like some julienne of fresh ginger with ours,as well as Hoi Sin sauce we have some very hot Sri Racha chilli sauce.

20210425_173047.jpg

20210425_173004.jpg

20210425_173110.jpg

20210425_173205.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2