Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

11 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Was up in Steamboat Springs this weekend and had one of the best Prime Rid steaks that I've had in a lo g time. 

20210717_183402.jpg

20210717_183410.jpg

20210717_185238.jpg

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Looks outstanding this was at the Mirage buffet in Vegas 2019 16 bucks ah the good old days !

15209698833142.jpg

Geez.  I loved visiting "Lawry's The Prime Rib" back in the day.  It's been so long.

Natan's Restaurant in Jomtien. Last day before lockdown, so decided to eat posh.

Starter: avocado with salmon

Natan Restaurant 20210719 1.jpg

Main pour Madame: seafood in sauce provencial, or however this is spelled.

Natan Restaurant 20210719 3.jpg

Monsieur had the Beef Bourguignon with pommes de terre gratinée (had to look up that spelling, my French is a bit rusty). Great red wine flavour in times when alc is not sold in eateries.

Natan Restaurant 20210719 2.jpg

Fully stuffed, the only desert I could take was the lemon sorbet with vodka--- a bit of cheating the rules.

Natan Restaurant 20210719 4.jpg

A water and San Pellegrino and the bill looked like this:

Natan Restaurant 20210719 5.jpg

Worth every Baht. 

French food: great

Gay restaurants: great

A gay restaurant serving French food: You got to eat there.

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I finally broke down....

Saw a nice roast in the discount bin (almost 50% off). f**k it, I went for it.

Whipped up some parmasen noodles and a can of green beans that was taking up space.

Meat was much more tender than I expected and tasted fabulous ! I will get three meals out of it easy. Ave. cost - less than $3/meal.  Glad I did it. Totally enjoyed !!!

roast.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

Grilled up a couple chicken kabobs the other night. Served them up over wild rice  and blue cheese dressing.  They were pretty good but tended to be a bit dry as I had to cook them a long time to get them up to 180 degrees internal temp.

20210725_161745.jpg

20210725_170513.jpg

20210725_170522.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Lean ground beef, seasoned eggs over medium, kim chi. peaches - breakfast west coast style.

20210728_095237-2.jpg

20210728_095303-2.jpg

Nice, I've always enjoyed eggs cooked that way, but it's been a while since I've done so.

Purchased and ate my first peach of the year yesterday. It was not bad. I have had many better though in the past, and certainly many worse. Living near Georgia though we usually can get the good stuff, yet some seasons better than others. Not much better in life than enjoying a perfectly ripe peach. On the other hand.... biting into a dud that looks like a good one can be a real disappointment.

Eat a peach !!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Purchased and ate my first peach of the year yesterday. It was not bad. I have had many better though in the past, and certainly many worse. Living near Georgia though we usually can get the good stuff, yet some seasons better than others. Not much better in life than enjoying a perfectly ripe peach. On the other hand.... biting into a dud that looks like a good one can be a real disappointment.

Peaches (white & regular) & nectarines are very good this year here in Cali. I buy 'em by the box (not yet fully ripe) at Costco. Leave 'em in my cool garage and wait until they're ready / nice-n-sweet. About $1 each...were cheaper earlier in the summer.

20210728_103417.jpg

20210728_103520.jpg

Great album, btw. "In memory of Elizabeth Reed"...one of my all time favorites.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Peaches (white & regular) & nectarines are very good this year here in Cali. I buy 'em by the box (not yet fully ripe) at Costco. Leave 'em in my cool garage and wait until they're ready / nice-n-sweet. About $1 each...were cheaper earlier in the summer.

20210728_103417.jpg

20210728_103520.jpg

Great album, btw. "In memory of Elizabeth Reed"...one of my all time favorites.

😋