Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

50 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

You uncouth heathen lol

I see it more as a culinary transition period between the ability to chew steak and the ability to suck baby food from a spoon.

I am at the stage of being able to chew bacon...next stage (in not too many years) I will be at the stage of chewing fried egg....

Enjoy it whilst you can!

As an aside: I hope you are keeping well !! 

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

In the good old pre-covid days, a great place to drink draught Mar Y Sol at the bar. Speaking a bit of Thai, giving a bit of a smile and licking your own eyebrows and you get a full glass...

If I had arrived a bit later, 6pm I think, they did an all you could eat buffet of pizza and pasta. Glad I didn't,  as meeting up after with a few mates for beer would have been a struggle. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, lazarus said:

I was at Costco yesterday and remembered your omelet (must've been a slow retirement day 🙂 )...

The pan I use...both this size and the smaller ones...great egg pans. I use them almost everyday. Great price too as they are restaurant quality.

The trick to maintaining their usefulness is: never use soap / just scrub & rinse with hot water; cook at lower heat; never use metal in the pan (i.e., utensils, scrubber).

20220218_082515.jpg

Another option to try is either TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I found their prices to be very competitive.

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Kiss food at soi Diana for brunch. Chicken penang, mixed veg and some seafood dish for my company. Was very prompt service and the food was good.

20220220_134405.jpg

I;ve never really had a bad meal there.

It was just the usual Russian guy in the corner wiping his brow and snorting as if he had a piece of rice jammed in his nasal passage, and a few dozen flies that put me off from going there more often.

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I;ve never really had a bad meal there.

It was just the usual Russian guy in the corner wiping his brow and snorting as if he had a piece of rice jammed in his nasal passage, and a few dozen flies that put me off from going there more often.

Can't really blame the place for a bad customer. 

Never had a problem with flies their either, but I am not usually in town during rainy season when I guess flies may be worse.