Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

8 hours ago, Glasseye said:

That looks lovely...

Just wondering.... What type of oil do they usually use when cooking a typical "fish and chips" ?

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Sunflower or Vegetable Oil  

With those beef dripping😄

I've not had red meat since Jan 1st, but don't count this!!

On 4/14/2022 at 12:44 AM, coxyhog said:

I only ever flew Air Chance,on a return Paris-Houston in 1986,two good points were free Champagne in cattle and when landing in Houston they woke us up just before touchdown.

Because of you and @Painter I checked out their website.....AF now fly into T3 at LHR. Perfect!

AF has the best food and wine I have ever had in economy... Prices seem very reasonable too... Just need to get rid of all Covid restrictions and I'll jump on board!

15 minutes ago, KWA said:

Pizza in Hua Hin.  At least the location above the beach was nice to compensate for the pizza which was nothing special.

pizza 06.jpg

That looks damn good for Pizza Hut !

I would have them cut that bad boy up into squares though. Just a personal choice.

Shrimp and polenta with fresh tomato on the side ...

IMG_2744.png

Shrimp and grits is a classic southern dish, but I gave it a Mediterranean twist by using polenta.  I kept the pieces of bacon from the southern version for extra flavor and saltiness.

IMG_2747.png

IMG_2749.png

Leftovers for lunch today.  I fried the polenta and had avocado on the side.

IMG_2755a.png

IMG_2753.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, Glasseye said:

Ha !

Sorry to post this here.... but I though, probably the best place. 

This video is 3 years old so I am not sure if all the stalls/items are still around. Late last year I visited Brick Lane and the Indian stall was not there. I hope that it will be back soon!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 11:18 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Do you eat Pizza with chopsticks up your way ..??

No. Squares work better for me. Started out as a kid at the family's first pizza joint. Several other good reasons but why bother. 

Some use a fork.....

• Thumbs Up 1