Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

We decided to give an Italian place a go last night. No salmon on the menu, so I made do with lasagne and garlic bread with cheese. 

Very nice it was too. May go back tonight. 

20230106_172132.jpg

20230106_172144.jpg

A good lasange is one of those things that I could eat until my gut exploded.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, coxyhog said:

We took my mate for a meal at a very good Indian pub tonight in return for him taking me & picking me & the missus up from Heathrow in Sept/Oct.

A very nice meal & lots of beer made it a great tradeoff!

0b3280c5-2640-4365-9793-7d5a74870dbb.jpg

May I ask the name and location of this restaurant? Food looks good!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I just whipped up a stir fry concoction. Ground pork, onion. brocolli....   tossed in some oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, chili powder, garlic flakes, black ground pepper, salt.

Turned out lovely.....    

stir fry 1.jpg

stir fry 2.jpg

Meeting any nice women at your Thai cooking classes..?

👨‍🍳:default_bellyemoticon:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, lazarus said:

Meeting any nice women at your Thai cooking classes..?

👨‍🍳:default_bellyemoticon:

Ha.    My current cooking arrangements are somewhat limited. By the end of the month I will have a new set up with a lot more space and gear. 

I might even get a wok. Also want to get a good cast iron skillet. Best of all I will finally have the space and a garden where I will be able to grill outside. Condo living has some downsides. A big one is not being able to grill.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I might even get a wok. Also want to get a good cast iron skillet. Best of all I will finally have the space and a garden where I will be able to grill outside. Condo living has some downsides. A big one is not being able to grill.

Got my first cast-iron the Boxing Week just before the pandemic hit. Loved it, so versatile, should be taught in grade-school to be a must-have. With all the crap that happened, had to leave it behind, really miss it