Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 3/1/2023 at 7:29 PM, coxyhog said:

Lamb jalfrezi with tarka dal & stir fried veg.

The last time we ate in a curryhouse the tarka dal had spinach added so the missus cooked it that way.

Very nice but very hot.

85307918-7043-4fb0-a87d-5399eaa27737.jpg

Where's the lamb 🙂

12 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Definitely the first one !!!

Is it the chicken's foot, the random foliage or the dirt strewn stock it's all brewed up in that appeals the most?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Apparently it originates from Madness lyrics in "House of Fun"

Very popular in the gay community back in the 'disco inferno' daze.

20th-century use[edit]

Although amyl nitrite is known for its practical therapeutic applications, the first documented case of recreational use was in 1964.[10][11] The poppers "craze" began in the early 1970s in the gay male community in bars, discothèques and bathhouses.[12][13] It was packaged and sold pharmaceutically in fragile glass ampoules wrapped in cloth sleeves which, when crushed or "popped" in the fingers, released the amyl nitrite for inhalation, hence the colloquialism poppers.[12] The term extended to the drug in any form as well as to other drugs with similar effects, e.g. butyl nitrite which is packaged under a variety of trade names in small bottles.[12]

In the late 1970s Time magazine[14] and The Wall Street Journal[15] reported that popper use among gay men began as a way to enhance sexual pleasure, but "quickly spread to avant-garde heterosexuals". A series of interviews conducted in the late 1970s revealed a wide spectrum of users.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

. . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Açai Smoothie bowl 

271520A3-8E61-4F6F-B782-E425AA629B71.jpeg

My God man that is gonna clean your intestines out !!

Any two portions of that would do me fine but I'm a "regular" five a day man... having said that I had no vegetables on my 2 night visit and was still up and pooping at 6am...

Sangsom - laxatives for men!!!!

• Haha 2