Sangsom

17 hours ago, tko said:

The plan.

image.jpeg

The process.

image.jpeg

The plates.

image.jpeg

Magnificent spread mate! Have you tried Manston Saveloy?

During my Saturday walk looking for parsnips I spotted a pack and bought one "just for the hell of it" .

Yesterday I was cooking some chicken wings in my mini oven and put a frozen saveloy in too. It cooked through perfectly without splitting and was ready same time as the wings.

I have never tasted a saveloy like it! It was really juicy inside and tasted delicious!

I will try another one today with some thighs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Magnificent spread mate! Have you tried Manston Saveloy?

During my Saturday walk looking for parsnips I spotted a pack and bought one "just for the hell of it" .

Yesterday I was cooking some chicken wings in my mini oven and put a frozen saveloy in too. It cooked through perfectly without splitting and was ready same time as the wings.

I have never tasted a saveloy like it! It was really juicy inside and tasted delicious!

I will try another one today with some thighs

I had to look up what Saveloy was 🤪 so no I haven't.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I love a good horseradish sauce with roast beef.

I haven't had horseradish sauce for years. It's on my to do list now. Is it related to wasabi? i feel some resemblance. Now ice cold draught beer raw salmon or prawns and wasabi - that's the real deal

2 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I haven't had horseradish sauce for years. It's on my to do list now. Is it related to wasabi? i feel some resemblance. Now ice cold draught beer raw salmon or prawns and wasabi - that's the real deal

It's all about finding the right balance. Some horseradish can blow your socks off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horizondave said:

Got home to Wales last night and decided to get right back on the healthy foods ha ha

Maybe, I will adopt that noble cause later today.

2 small steak and kidney pies with home cooked Maris Piper chips. Delicious.

IMG20230927184653.jpg

Wonderful…..glad you’re home safe

• Thumbs Up 2