Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

47 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Greek marinated lamb chops and Greek salad ........... not a euphemism by the way.

Dinner for 3 ....... + Greek roast potatoes with garlic and thyme, Greek mint sauce and Italian water to prove to Lemondrops I'm not boozing nearly 3 weeks now ...

thumbnail.jpeg

Food looks incredible- like it's come from a professional kitchen👍

Am calling Photoshop on the water though :default_527:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Greek marinated lamb chops and Greek salad ........... not a euphemism by the way.

Never mind the food, what about the safety violations with the power outlets too close to the sink, and clean behind that microwave too. 🙂

Well, I haven't eaten since Saturday night ... nothing .. I was consumed with a piece of code yesterday .... and before I knew it .. it was 3 in the morning ....

Not hungry now .. but, I guess I should eat .. sometimes I just get bored with food ... can't make up my mind what I want .. so I just say f****k it

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

I can hear this on Masterchef AJ .... 'it tastes great but you need to work on your presentation and your sausage is burnt'..... gravy looks yummy.

Meanwhile BM Boydeste is partial to a  few Brussels sprouts judging by recent posts ....... only ever eat them two days a year and love them when I do so ..... must think about using them more. :default_drinks:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I can hear this on Masterchef AJ .... 'it tastes great but you need to work on your presentation and your sausage is burnt'..... gravy looks yummy.

Meanwhile BM Boydeste is partial to a  few Brussels sprouts judging by recent posts ....... only ever eat them two days a year and love them when I do so ..... must think about using them more. :default_drinks:

Don't think John Torode can say anything about people burning stuff ....

https://metro.co.uk/video/fire-john-torodes-kitchen-demonstrates-make-mcmuffin-2160898/

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

2016-05-30 12.23.06.jpg

Just for a second I thought this is what Pretty Bitch used to show the girls in Subic.... 'Hey honey want to see what I had for breakfast yesterday?'...... looked similar to this but ....

Anyway apart from the carrots what is it ????