Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

My daughter just cooked one of my 3 favourite meals in the world. 

Spaghetti vongole ...... spaghetti with clams. Love it in Pattaya too but French Palourde clams are amazing .... off the booze so .... still statuses great without red wine.thumbnail.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 5

A kinda very spicy, Tom yum clear soup with noodles, beansprouts, pork balls, fish sticks, and God know what else. 

How it was presented to me, then after I do a 'mash up'. 

Best bit for me is when I lift the bowl and drink the soup at the end, burns the throat clean off me, even wife laughs at me. 

Was lovely!

IMAG1640.jpg

IMAG1641.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, galenkia said:

They have bat soup?. 

Little Halal place about halfway down sells bush rat meat so bats no problem ........

or there's a Chinese stall on the right just beside the Nigerian wet fishmongers and Vietnamese moody Nail bar  ........  all life is there mate.

• Surprised 1

51 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

My daughter just cooked one of my 3 favourite meals in the world. 

Spaghetti vongole ...... spaghetti with clams. Love it in Pattaya too but French Palourde clams are amazing .... off the booze so .... still statuses great without red wine.thumbnail.jpeg

Looks fantastic, and very impressed with you staying off the booze. Wish I  had your discipline.

I believe you of course- it's not like I blew up your photo to check that wasn't a bottle of Vodka under the table😉

• Haha 3