Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Dinner at the French cantine yesterday.

IMG-20201222-WA0001_copy_600x1067.jpg

The foie gras, homemade by the owner, was absolutely superb ! And perfect matching "pain de campagne" was served with it. Not cheap (120k IDR / 250B) but worth every rupee of it.

The Miss loved it as well.

IMG-20201222-WA0000_copy_600x1067.jpg

Lamb shank with semolina as main dish. Very nice as usual.

20201226_190327_copy_600x450.jpg

The Miss had her usual steack.

All in a friendly French atmosphere of hand shaking and chatting.

Normal life... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

^^^^^^^

You guys are eating healthy, I don't eat fish very often, but today I am back off the booze and will start to eat better. I have put on 8lbs in this last week by drinking and eating badly. Just shows how easy it is to slip into a bad place.

I have a steak out for later and lots of veg.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, boydeste said:

^^^^^^^

You guys are eating healthy, I don't eat fish very often, but today I am back off the booze and will start to eat better. I have put on 8lbs in this last week by drinking and eating badly. Just shows how easy it is to slip into a bad place.

I have a steak out for later and lots of veg.

Since I stopped drinking I eat far healthier and less quantity than before. I would crave junk food and chocolate etc. 

Lost over 20 kilos in weight as well. 

Good luck with the weight loss mate. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Since I stopped drinking I eat far healthier and less quantity than before. I would crave junk food and chocolate etc. 

Lost over 20 kilos in weight as well. 

Good luck with the weight loss mate. 

It will be interesting to see how hard it will be to take back off, but I am determined to get rid of it, even if that means no booze at all for the forseable future!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, lazarus said:

Pan grilled salmon, mashed potatoes w/garlic, broccoli florets finished with oyster sauce & sesame seeds, green salad. Costco Cabernet ($8us/1.5L).

20201228-IMG_4249.jpg

Eating salmon with a spoon and fork ? 

You stay Thailand too long !

Edited by Thai Spice
Grammar
  • Haha 2

Just now, boydeste said:

It will be interesting to see how hard it will be to take back off, but I am determined to get rid of it, even if that means no booze at all for the forseable future!

All about determination and willpower mate, if you want to do it you will. When I set my mind on something I am usually pretty good at keeping to it. 

Also try and vary your diet to stop boredom setting in, and don't be scared to have a treat day to give yourself something to look forward to. 

You need little targets to aim for, it's how I keep off the booze,I don't look too far ahead as it seems more daunting. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

All about determination and willpower mate, if you want to do it you will. When I set my mind on something I am usually pretty good at keeping to it. 

Also try and vary your diet to stop boredom setting in, and don't be scared to have a treat day to give yourself something to look forward to. 

You need little targets to aim for, it's how I keep off the booze,I don't look too far ahead as it seems more daunting. 

I have been maintaining my weight with a combination of eating healthy and only drinking at the weekends. Xmas gave me the excuse to indulge, not only in booze but treats that I wouldn't normally of had like loads of mixed cheeses, crackers, bread, nuts, fig roles etc. Also apart from a walk every day i have been sat on my ass for most of the time. Hopefully dropping back to my routine will be enough to shed the extra pounds. If not then I will have to clamp down further.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I have been maintaining my weight with a combination of eating healthy and only drinking at the weekends. Xmas gave me the excuse to indulge, not only in booze but treats that I wouldn't normally of had like loads of mixed cheeses, crackers, bread, nuts, fig roles etc. Also apart from a walk every day i have been sat on my ass for most of the time. Hopefully dropping back to my routine will be enough to shed the extra pounds. If not then I will have to clamp down further.

Similar to me, sitting around a lot. Also bought a small mixed cheese pack, each piece enough for about 5 small crackers, and small box of Belgian chocolates, that was my only indulgence. 

Weighed myself Xmas eve at work and was 74 kilos so will weigh again when back at work Monday. 

Probably gone up a little. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Similar to me, sitting around a lot. Also bought a small mixed cheese pack, each piece enough for about 5 small crackers, and small box of Belgian chocolates, that was my only indulgence. 

Weighed myself Xmas eve at work and was 74 kilos so will weigh again when back at work Monday. 

Probably gone up a little. 

Bro .. you are bitching about 74 kilos .. if my math is correct 74 * 2.2 = 162.8 or 163 lbs ... f**k me .. I have got you by 30 pounds ! ... I am not fat at all ( pretty wirery ) ... you must be sticks and bones ...

You should have bought 20 of those cracker things and at least 1 lb ( on second thought 2 lbs ) of Belgian chocolates ( they are great ) .....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Haha 2