Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Interestingly and you maybe able to confirm this but my next door neighbour office is in central london right near The Ned, and the last few weeks he’s said the restaurants are jam packed like it was before COVID and it’s back to normal - is this your experience!?

I've not been dining out so can't comment on that  specifically but generally it's been very busy post lockdown.

I'd say that's more time of year in part though. My feeling (purely subjective) is it's still down from what it would normally be, but I can understand your neighbour's point as this week I've been taking aback by the numbers around town.

With one exception, went to the National Gallery and it was virtually empty- fantastic😀

PS- just as I posted this got a WhatsApp from a pal who'd be dining out in town, said it was rammed, could only get a table for 90 mins.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

After a large lunch and not a lot of movement other than on the sofa, just cheese and biscuits tonight. With maybe a few mini nice pies for After’s - diet goes to ratshit at weekends 

7F1F2899-8360-4C97-9CC4-2E71FA62B44E.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
Mature cheddar and Red Leicester
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:58 PM, john luke said:

tea.png

I saw a "documentary" on Yorkshire tea vs PG tips. It consisted of people stating their preference for each of the brands - the conclusion was that each one has a very loyal following. I just moved to the UK and purchased Yorkshire Tea - I will try PG Tips next and make a decision on which one I like best.

Stay tuned 🙂

10 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

I saw a "documentary" on Yorkshire tea vs PG tips. It consisted of people stating their preference for each of the brands - the conclusion was that each one has a very loyal following. I just moved to the UK and purchased Yorkshire Tea - I will try PG Tips next and make a decision on which one I like best.

Stay tuned 🙂

You may want to try Tetleys too!

3 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

I did try Tetleys in the US but found the Lipton Yellow Label to be better (my opinion, of course).

Wow, you may want to try Tetleys in England as Liptons yellow label is crap by comparison.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

. . . . . Liptons yellow label is crap by comparison.

I would have agreed 100% with this until the last few months.  A mate and I who are both tea drinkers have been travelling a fair bit so in an out of lots of hotels and guest houses, most of whom provide Liptons.  It has improved remarkably since the "old" days when you dreaded seeing the tell tale string hanging out your cup as the waitress approached.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KWA said:

I would have agreed 100% with this until the last few months.  A mate and I who are both tea drinkers have been travelling a fair bit so in an out of lots of hotels and guest houses, most of whom provide Liptons.  It has improved remarkably since the "old" days when you dreaded seeing the tell tale string hanging out your cup as the waitress approached.

That's good to know, I am a big tea drinker and will be staying mostly in hotels during my future travels.