Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

That actually looks good. Never heard of it. Does it always come with the skewers of meat ?

Also... not sure if you know this but is that a more common southern dish. or can it be found in all regions ?

No Bro .. you can get anywhere in Thailand ... there are small variants ( some give you ginger, some garlic, but, they usually have all you gotta do is ask )

But, what is important in the JOK are the fresh eggs that they crack and put in there .. I always get 3 eggs .. the heat of the JOK cooks the eggs ..

The pork skewers .. no .. they never come with the JOK ... I always order 3 ...  suk suk ...  ( in Thai - that means "well done")

Load it up with pepper and you are good to go ...

Last nights love in the pub with a pre lockdown / tier change pint ( with a substantial meal).

I had pizza mate had the burger snd he washed his down with a nice pint of Hereford Pale Ale.

028A7184-3696-4EAD-8572-A75946FA0C6A.jpeg

F8CE0A11-16EA-43D2-9EFA-0E0D520429BE.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

No Bro .. you can get anywhere in Thailand ... there are small variants ( some give you ginger, some garlic, but, they usually have all you gotta do is ask )

But, what is important in the JOK are the fresh eggs that they crack and put in there .. I always get 3 eggs .. the heat of the JOK cooks the eggs ..

The pork skewers .. no .. they never come with the JOK ... I always order 3 ...  suk suk ...  ( in Thai - that means "well done")

Load it up with pepper and you are good to go ...

Thanks man. Looking forward to trying it. I can't believe after all these years I haven't yet.

6 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Yesterday evening at the beach cantine.

Prawns for the Miss (120k IDR, 250 Thb)

20201224_190547_copy_1024x768.jpg

Fried fish for me. The fish was particulary fat, with plenty meat, a nice change from the usual stuff that is 70% bones. Very reasonnably priced at 85,000 IDR (180 b) 

20201224_190541_copy_1024x768.jpg

Four chips is a bit mean though ... 😉 

53 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Four chips is a bit mean though ... 😉 

25 minutes ago, Binlid said:

I would think I was on Candid Camera if I got served that amount of chips :default_biggrin:

Chips are not very popular here.

In fact last week we ordered some KFC, and I was surprised to see that every item was offered only with rice, chips or french fries being not even mentionned.....

Screenshot_20201225-054035_Gojek_copy_600x1067.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-054109_Gojek_copy_600x1067.jpg